The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

This whole page
hamster-eating.gif

Anyone here knows the king's management. I hate that beam to be useless. Sell me those id use it in the club that me and my friends own.

lot of folks saying wiggs, dray and klay didn’t show up offensively, which they didn’t.. hella missed threes and free throws

but wiggins movement and cutting got the kings to commit fouls at the rim. plus their defense was more important. limited the highest rated offense to just 100 at home? someone tell me again how the warriors don’t defend

lot of folks saying wiggs, dray and klay didn’t show up offensively, which they didn’t.. hella missed threes and free throws

but wiggins movement and cutting got the kings to commit fouls at the rim. plus their defense was more important. limited the highest rated offense to just 100 at home? someone tell me again how the warriors don’t defend

Y’all’s defense is not good. Ain no way you were watching that game.

😂😂😂

Need to see what happens tonight but who would have ever thought conceptually that West 6v7 and East 5v8 would be more compelling than West 1v4 and East 2v3. Injuries really messing up this year’s ECSF (Randle, Embiid, potentially Himmy) |l

Facts. The Lakers will go as AD does.

If he comes out and plays those uninspired games that he does time to time, Lakers will lose.

If he plays the way he did game 6...Lakers got a chance.
Warriors don’t have any big dudes, AD is gonna eat

Back
Top Bottom