The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Her legs look funny, I never saw the hype with her.
1687568151699.jpeg

It ain't like he got with a normal nurse and she caught him by surprise. This should have been blatant "nah" from the jump.
Agree, but that’s the thing - it’s not a lot, but still too many of these young NBAers go for girls like that.

Anyone know what Lonzo’s specific knee injury is? There’s really little information out there on what the hell is actually wrong with his knee

Was diagnosed with a meniscus tear initially but the last thing reported was nobody knows even docs can explain why the surgeries aren't going well as expected 😕

I really wonder if them BBB shoes have anything to do with these injuries...

All
I really wonder if them BBB shoes have anything to do with these injuries...
I’ve been tempted to think that, but then it occurred to me that NBA players used to play in stuff like Chuck Taylors and Converse Weapons without a lot of injury problems.

That makes me think it’s unlikely the BBB shoes were the problem and it’s more likely something genetic/anatomical with Alonzo’s knees that’s the issue.

Passive aggressive king. Dame is too old to being games like this.

What makes it even worse is that two of the top teams that might make a move for him only have guards to offer as centerpiece (PHI with Maxey and Miami with Herro). MIA’s expiring (Lowry) is a guard too:lol:.

Even Middleton leaves,Milwaukee can only a Jrue Holiday swap which is another guard.

It’s going to be rough for Portland. Might need to just take Socialite Simmons, potentially filler for salary matching and a boatload of picks.
dame has female tendencies with this passive aggressive nonsense.

He’s also not doing himself any favors staying quiet. He need to publicly request a trade to drop the negotiation leverage for Portland.

You don’t want the team trading for you to gut their roaster.

Given the players involved and the teams that want him, I’d say that it will have to be a three team deal.

Back
Top Bottom