The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

IMG_1685.jpeg

Dime

GSW vs suns would be a nice playoff matchup. Wiggins found himself a bit and Warriors look way better with Klay playing bench minutes or not at all

Just won 6 of the last 8 and everybody is healthy. Beat b2b teams with the top offenses. But they're supposed to fall down the stairs after this? Wash your face.

won last 4, 6 out of 7, 7 out of 10...sos thus far as been one of the toughest and this point forward will be one of the weakest. dubs winning the next 70%+ games going forward

spooky hours b

Somebody shop Dale face on Ryan like y'all did me on that dude switching the Lakers jersey to the warriors joint lmao

Just won 6 of the last 8 and everybody is healthy. Beat b2b teams with the top offenses. But they're supposed to fall down the stairs after this? Wash your face.

won last 4, 6 out of 7, 7 out of 10...sos thus far as been one of the toughest and this point forward will be one of the weakest. dubs winning the next 70%+ games going forward

spooky hours b

Screenshot_20240210-221130_Chrome Beta.jpg

Point to where everyone is supposed to be impressed again? :lol:

Lemme check out the next 5 of 6 first.

People are scared of passionate intensity these days. Men with anger. people talk with nostalgia about 80s and 90s and 2000s and this is what people had. Charles, Bird, Magic, Cap, Karl, Shaq, Kobe these were mean aggressive angry men out there. We sugarcoat it now because after Kobe the next two up have been Lebron and Steph both of who are insanely nice sounding guys. killlers but do it a very new generation positivity sort of way for the most part.

i for one love draymonds anger and passion. There’s millions of people that want to play this game and be in that position and if being a little psycho is what he needs to bring that fire do it. This is what the nba needs and what the highest levels of sport are. People complain about too much offense well here’s the antidote - you let grown men go after each other and don’t coddle that. It doesn’t mean when he crosses the line you don’t toss it but to view it as anything but a positive is a weird stance to me.

I’ve seen fights break out at the park and we’re expecting people with the most on the line for the game not be explosive and angry and passionate.

Back
Top Bottom