The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Doris Burke saying the pass to Steph “wasn’t even great”…. it was the only way he would’ve gotten the ball :lol:, the Suns were clearly overplaying for the steal

Great moment for Steph and basketball fans! That man did the 3️⃣🤝

Doris Burke saying the pass to Steph “wasn’t even great”…. it was the only way he would’ve gotten the ball :lol:, the Suns were clearly overplaying for the steal

To be fair, pass was sketch and wide...just so happens, it created the singular pocket that allowed Steph to get it and it not get picked by Beale and a second later blocked by book. It was chaotic poetry in motion. Every thing that needed to happen for that shot to go in, happened. Wattba.

I think the pass was intended to be that wide because they knew a second defender would be coming up on Steph during the pass, but we’ll never know baby

IMO: Why do you think he was so in rhythm on the turnaround pivot? Didn’t look surprised.

Yeah over aggressive, but I think the Dubs knew it was coming, and I bet the plan was exactly what happened but the pass was like half a foot too wide—irony is if it hadn’t been the Suns win.

427478657_776114224550973_3512392334455237692_n.jpg

That pass was poetic bro 🤯

BP saw Brad shooting the gap, he laid the pass perfectly out of Brads reach and exactly where Steph could reverse pivot for a clean look. If BP put less juice on it, would’ve been a steal/deflection, if it wasn’t up court that exact position, would’ve been a steal/deflection

That was beautiful

GGBm3AvXQAEInm0.jpeg

Won't see these guys on the court together until April at the earliest :lol:

Cool as hell for Lowry though :pimp:, gets to play at home for a bit before the end of his career + a reunion with Nurse.

Speaking of the Kobe off the backboard in msg ode from last night, that was also the same game from the Lin era

Kobe was such an odd persona especially with the media lmao. Trying to act like he didn’t know about Lin very anti lebronish but weirdly same energy if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom