The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

So now whatever trauma Primo suffered wasn't directly related to him supposedly exposing himself to her

Alright we got a wild one brewing

Primo's lawyer specifically repeating that Primo's junk may have been hanging out just unknowingly stood out from that statement. Seems like he's leaving plenty of room for the potential that his junk really was out

Not to sound insensitive,but I think she lying to a degree..I think they were having a consensual sexual relationship
Perhaps, I’m taking no sides, been proven wrong too many times, but after the 2nd or 3rd time couldn’t she refuse to continue treatment?

So now whatever trauma Primo suffered wasn't directly related to him supposedly exposing himself to her

Alright we got a wild one brewing

Primo's lawyer specifically repeating that Primo's junk may have been hanging out just unknowingly stood out from that statement. Seems like he's leaving plenty of room for the potential that his junk really was out

What’s the middle ground here. If we assume his childhood trauma is sexual abuse does he unknowingly become aroused in therapy? The therapist notices it?

I’m trying to piece together two stories.

Spurs looking dumb in both sides of the story though
Yeah, if there's anything to take from it, it's questioning the Spurs process

It obviously resulted in them waiving him which was shocking in itself. So it's like they're admitting that he was doing something improper... what exactly was going on where the therapist and Primo were allowed to keep seeing each other after the first alleged exposure

spurs really gonna have to fire rc Buford and pop

this league man... just cant have a normal day lately with the NBA
The accuser said she didn't notify those two and doesn't know if they knew about it.

This is the Spurs GM.

wright-grab.jpg

What’s the middle ground here. If we assume his childhood trauma is sexual abuse does he unknowingly become aroused in therapy? The therapist notices it?

I’m trying to piece together two stories.
Yeah and then you factor in that others in Vegas and Minnesota allege the same behavior

Primo's lawyer didn't mention those other allegations which makes it seem like Primo has a tough uphill battle to clear his name

I don’t really get how all of these issues going on (Udoka/Primo/Kyrie) are team-level only. Especially for a league that tries to portray itself as image-conscious.

Maybe I’m missing something though.

These reporters gotta keep it simple

Do you believe the holocaust; the systematic murder of 6 million jews, happened?

Do you agree with "insert adolf hitler quote"?

I don’t really get how all of these issues going on (Udoka/Primo/Kyrie) are team-level only. Especially for a league that tries to portray itself as image-conscious.

Maybe I’m missing something though.
Is it really image conscious tho……hell, is any league

Back
Top Bottom