The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Serious question in here now that Kyrie got the computers puting....

How do you guys feel about Kendrick Lamar's DAMN album? The sheer irony that the NBA used DNA as their theme song in the playoffs is off the charts :lol:
Haven’t touched damn in years but the irony is definitely high with that one

Never in all my days of watching Black Hebrew Israelites yell at white people outside of train stations in the DC metro area did I think that thier views would go mainstream like this.

Vox.com finna be writing explainers so young white people can make sense of what the hell And 1 Adolf talking about in these media sessions.

What a time.

Last edited:
Had to google this Kendrick thing. All the fake deep rappers should be in a booth right now this is their time

Never in all my days of watching Black Hebrew Israelites yell at white people outside of train stations in the DC metro area never did I think that their views would go mainstream like this.

Vox.com finna be writing explainers so young white people can make sense of what the yell And 1 Adolf talking about in these media sessions.

What a time.
this story has been a real "two americas" situation.

a lotta white media peoples black friends all went to fancy colleges with them
cleary never encountered this genre of black guy. :lol:

The ENTIRE album is about "being a true israelite"

The NB ****ing A LOVED IT :lol::smh:

again for all the control jews have over the media,

Kendrick got this off no prob.
and Jay-Z didn't get one ounce of criticism over the Jay Electronic album. that has multiple farrkahn samples. :lol:

what ever Jews using to control the media, they gotta reboot it or something.

064B6648-494E-4EAE-9F28-B2C93963751A.gif

Most NBA players seem to not have the same allegations that Primo has. I understand what you're saying but most NBA players are alone with women aren't getting accused of stuff.
You didn’t see the latest article I assume,

The accusers name is HILLARY Cauthren.

Now tell me again, you trusting her?

aka black people the real children of isreal blah blah blah

this dude think he slick.
I'm not really religious so help me out here. Even if you believe this, why is it used alongside negativity towards current Jewish people? Why insult them?

I don't see why the two schools of thought would be opposed to each other, and why it's coming from Kyrie who isn't Jewish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom