The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

If this is a "he said" "she said" situation I'm team Primo.
It's just odd that she would be exposed to 9 times according to her lawyer yet why not stop seeing him after the first or second time? Not even joking, like, if that was my wife and she told me that happened, I would strongly suggest for her not to see him ever again

Why is she subjecting herself to it that many times?

But on the other side I feel like there's so much smoke around Primo and his lawyer's statement wasn't all that convincing.. so like Addict's said, where in the hell is the middle ground

nba got a light schedule today
but the kyrie and primo things really putting them as the lead sports stories today

It's just odd that she would be exposed to 9 times according to her lawyer yet why not stop seeing him after the first or second time? Not even joking, like, if that was my wife and she told me that happened, I would strongly suggest for her not to see him ever again

Why is she subjecting herself to it that many times?

But on the other side I feel like there's so much smoke around Primo and his lawyer's statement wasn't all that convincing.. so like Addict's said, where in the hell is the middle ground

Messy as hell

the spurs and josh primo have a real big problem

the big mistake is primo's lawyer(s) continuing to go on the offensive with statements attempting to alter public sentiment knowing his behavior was reported multiple times and nothing was done

nba got a lot of pr problems on its hands at the moment. lots

This is really pathetic

i was about to joke that he might as well have put on the ahk necklace.

but then i noticed

1667493920386.png

this dude is beyond parody.

i was about to joke that he might as well have put on the ahk necklace.

but then i noticed

1667493920386.png

this dude is beyond parody.
It's days like these that really make me wonder how certain deceased folks would react to all of it

Like I wonder what Kobe would say cuz you know he'd be asked about it 100%. Or wonder what he would tell Kyrie or if he'd support or speak out against it

ThaT Buzzbee attorney is attached to this. I gotta imagine he’s got other women lined up.

I’m genuinely confused. Not saying you have to agree but can someone explain what Kyrie means when he says “I cannot be anti-Semitic if I know where I come from”

I’m genuinely confused. Not saying you have to agree but can someone explain what Kyrie means when he says “I cannot be anti-Semitic if I know where I come from”
He’s Semitic he is saying.

So being anti-Semitic would be anti-himself

Like a black guy saying I can’t be anti black bc I’m black

Kyrie stooped so low even I don’t want that distraction on the lakers.

Also:

Remember when nba writers were saying “you don’t trade KD or kyrie now in the summer. Those same deals are there in the season. Try it out!”

Well, it got worse. It can always get worse. I was pro trade in summer. Geniuses said it was gonna get better “they are under contract!!!”

kyrie believes he can't be anti-anything because he labels himself an "omnist"

he's a low level pseudo intellectual

Fam it looks bad for him AND the Spurs. Seems like Brian Wright knew but lied to her about telling Popovic. She claims she first told them about it Jan 2022

And the my **** just big i didnt know it was hanging out excuse, they’d have been better off not saying anything

Silver gotta drop a hammer, dont want the nba to become like the nfl

Back
Top Bottom