The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

1683919927636.png

I saw Simmons guarding him and didn’t recognize him cause I’m used to seeing him on the bench 💀

Might have to ask wiggins to take a jab 💉 to block out the pain
First year Shaq got to Miami, Wade hurt his ribs towards the end of the Detroit series. He opted against the shot because if you don’t feel anything & move as normal you make it significantly worse.

If this was the finals it’d make sense but Golden State has a lot of basketball ahead if they pull this off.

Just makes you wonder how effective he’ll be. G5 he did a great job playing with force anytime he got 1 of the guards on him.

First year Shaq got to Miami, Wade hurt his ribs towards the end of the Detroit series. He opted against the shot because if you don’t feel anything & move as normal you make it significantly worse.

If this was the finals it’d make sense but Golden State has a lot of basketball ahead if they pull this off.

Just makes you wonder how effective he’ll be. G5 he did a great job playing with force anytime he got 1 of the guards on him.
He bodied anybody who was on him inside the 3pt line.
This could be a real problem if he can't do the same tonight.

Just broke up a fight. Adrenaline pumping.

Can't wait for tonight.

GAME 6 BRON, GETTING ME THE REVENGE I NEED.

Nah, man. I was having an amazing day so I cracked open Bumble. First woman was 56 years old and the 4th or 5th was a 30-something that had Elizabeth Holmes eyes.

It was written. Steph is going hammer time tonight and this series is going sehm.

Virtually zero talk about Heat-Knicks today…is everyone just expecting New York to get packed up :lol:

If you're going to tell the story tell it right.

Like I said I was going to let y'all Jokic boys rock. Until I got mentioned.
No beef, no hate.

Just mentioning the 2 as if they're the same player, then doubling down on it is pretty wild.

Especially when it's obvious that jokic is head and shoulders above sabonis.

Wouldn't have even brought it up if you didn't @ me for something I was wrong about.

I'm ok with being wrong. Are you?

I saw Simmons guarding him and didn’t recognize him cause I’m used to seeing him on the bench 💀
:lol:

Damn, what a defender he used to be too, low center of gravity lock step with Kawhi the entire way.

Not sure if Leonard makes that shot if Embiid doesn't take over, still what a shot

Back
Top Bottom