The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

nah jimmy can will his team to win, don't see book doing that tbh
hes a one way player
not sure about willing to win but he is a solid player. still not impressed though since he hasn't won a championship. other than that, he is just slightly better than Booker.

I will admit I am in my feelings, so I might have jumped the gun.

But I feel that the Durant trade has shrunk the margin of error the Suns have for offseason moves, and puts them on the clock to win a championship in the next couple of years.

So Ayton and a washed Paul need to fetch you the majority of the defense, shooting, and bench support to be a title contender. That seems like a tough ask of the front office right now.

KD+Book is obviously better than Book+Bridges as a foundation. But all those picks, plus Cam Johnson, plus what they could have gotten for Crowder, on top of Ayton and Paul, probably allows you to add way more complimentary pieces to this team

I mean if KD was like three years younger, or the CBA was not so harsh, I maybe don't really feel this way.

So time will tell, but I am inclined to believe that without that KD trade, the Suns would be in a better spot going forward.

But again, it could just be me being sad right now, I dunno :lol:

every path to a chip is a low probability shot,

but it seems to me it's a lot easier to find serviceable roleplayers/defenders.
then it is to find a player even 70% as good as KD.

i think you're a little too down on the situation, understandably so. :lol:
fire Monty, get a better coach, sign some ring chasing vets, trade Ayton and youll be right back in the Title picture.

Sub out PJ Tucker for Niang or go small with Melton.

Melton has a rep of shrinking in the biggest games, Memphis fans can attest to this. If Melton plays his normal game, then absolutely. I just hope the pressure isn't too big for this team.

Niang is a dawg. I love his mentality and approach to big games. He wants it. too bad he's built like an uncle.

Continue doing what?!?!

welp, gotta post this again;

screenshot_20230506_000055_chrome-jpg.3127102

Back
Top Bottom