The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Interesting the Bucks invite Giannis and Middleton to their dinners with the prospective coaches. No Jrue or Lopez though.

He is alive and well? :lol: I am pretty sure Frank Lawrence said him, Kawhi and PG were good at the end of season. Someone from Clipset in here could confirm, though
Neither Ty nor anyone with Clippers management has said anything to indicate he's going anywhere or wants to. But his name still is coming up from some people as a target for the Suns

Neither Ty nor anyone with Clippers management has said anything to indicate he's going anywhere or wants to. But his name still is coming up from some people as a target for the Suns

Ty in a shocking move to PHX then Doc comes back home to Clipset to finish what he started. Doubt the writers could have gotten that in the script before the strike, though

ezgif-1-c9539cb7d7.gif

maxresdefault (22).jpg

Oh lord

The bigger story here is Nurse declining to coach Giannis & choosing Embiid/Booker instead.

Extremely surprising
Maybe Nurse feels like Bud maxed out what that team could do. To be honest outside of a few adjustments here or there the Bucks got hit with the injury bug at the wrong time. Middle Town America, Giannis, etc.

Maybe Nurse feels like Bud maxed out what that team could do. To be honest outside of a few adjustments here or there the Bucks got hit with the injury bug at the wrong time. Middle Town America, Giannis, etc.
I think the bucks still have another level to reach where they can be consistently blowing teams out. But like u said the injuries sure didnt help this last season.

The bigger story here is Nurse declining to coach Giannis & choosing Embiid/Booker instead.

Extremely surprising
Team is really old outside of Giannis and expensive. No players besides Beauchamp got upside, everybody else is who they are or will be on downside. Limited picks. The second apron gonna put a hurting on them.

I think the bucks still have another level to reach where they can be consistently blowing teams out. But like u said the injuries sure didnt help this last season.
Team is really old outside of Giannis and expensive. No players besides Beauchamp got upside, everybody else is who they are or will be on downside. Limited picks. The second apron gonna put a hurting on them.

Weren’t there also questions about how willing new ownership would be to spend?

Oh 100%, less than ideal situation but I just don’t find Phoenix & Philly to be compelling enough to withdraw my name from Milwaukee.

Phoenix has a higher payroll & Ayton is their other young piece but he’s several years away from being a championship big, if ever.

Philly has to figure out what to do with Harden & Tobias. Also Embiid is almost always hurt during the playoffs.

Oh 100%, less than ideal situation but I just don’t find Phoenix & Philly to be compelling enough to withdraw my name from Milwaukee.

Phoenix has a higher payroll & Ayton is their other young piece but he’s several years away from being a championship big, if ever.

Philly has to figure out what to do with Harden & Tobias. Also Embiid is almost always hurt during the playoffs.
Although I think these couple wins probably saved Mazz job, I wonder if Nurse could be waiting to see if the Boston job would in-fact open up.

Definitely leaps and bounds better than Phoenix and Philly.

Back
Top Bottom