The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Doris Burke been insufferable past few years....

Drake shouted her out now she all gas

yo-watch-your-mouth-gary.gif

used to enjoy doris burke when she wasn't so intent on filling up every moment of silence with overwrought adulation for nearly everything

Definitely this.

I miss Bill Walton personally, sure he went off the deep end with his stories at times, but I loved his analysis, stories and ability to keep it light, GOAT for me

And this

That opinion might be an oxymoron though. :lol:

i wonder if jonathan isaac’s teammates (or other players in the league) care enough to reach out to him about how he’s using a platform they all share.

bruh been injured his whole career and probably has limited sponsorships as a result, might as well be a conservative shill to make $$$

Shout out to Dave Pasch

I remember when him and Walton would do Udub/Pac12 games extra late at night and Pasch would be losing his mind trying to get through a game dealing with Walton

Deadass said he needed a drink after the game was done
deadfast-232x180.png

Last edited:
i wonder if jonathan isaac’s teammates (or other players in the league) care enough to reach out to him about how he’s using a platform they all share.

bruh been injured his whole career and probably has limited sponsorships as a result, might as well be a conservative shill to make $$$
I think there are a lot of conservative guys in the league, but they are not as vocal

This is dumb, it depends on who you are a fan. Why would a jazz fan or a Sixers fan or a Spurs fan or Warriors fan… Want to be courtside at any of those games?

The Curry three point thing is kind of meaningless because he’s had many other great moments. By default, I’ll say LeBrons scoring title thing because that’s history and I love the Lakers, easy answer.

Back
Top Bottom