The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Klay said f Steph and Bron to play with the

homelander-the-boys.gif

sigghh klaydagawd :ohwell:

we knew this was inevitable but i didnt want to believe it. This stinks, but I get it. Good luck with the mavs, klay. Thanks for everything and an even bigger thanks for not going to LA.

JP’s first game back at chase center, the dubs made him a highlight montage. It was well done and the crowd was cheering for poole. Bruhs, i can even imagine how emotional Klay’s is gonna us Make that MFing video an hour+, that klay greatest hits mixtape is gonna be a glorious movie :emoji_sob:

Last edited:
I think it is time to recognize players don’t want to play with Lebron. He doesn’t need the money at this point and could play on a much cheaper team friendly deal to get in other players if he really wanted to win. Hell he could take a vet minimum and be fine. The fact that he is not willing to go that far handicaps the whole team and franchise, it is all about him. As someone who hates the team it is great to see, but the fact that the franchise keeps bending to what he wants at every move is terrible for their future.

Back
Top Bottom