The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Fun game I went to last night! The stadium was actually damn near packed at one point. First impressions…Reed Shepard is the truth! Just got great natural basketball instincts man. He was everywhere on both sides and can shoot the the laces off the ball. Jalen did a good job staying patient and it showed. Also a lot more physical on his drives. Amen is great on defense, but offense is still a bit raw. Idk why Brooks is starting on this team however.

Attachments

• IMG_8117.jpeg
    IMG_8117.jpeg
    449.3 KB · Views: 178
It’s crazy man everytime I go to a home game Jalen plays great actually. I would never compare him to MJ but his natural athleticism and speed is very MJ like. That’s about it tho as far as comparisons go lol. So take it easy on me lol

Respectabilities in Detroit?

They need something.

I don't think they have any leg to stand on considering how garbage they've been the last few years.
Yea you would think that would be the case but being around young folks, and hell people in general, they will find a way to dismiss it if they want to continue to be mediocre.

It’s early but scoot/miller shaping up to be my worst take since Beas/Rose

Hopefully all the Hornets can stay healthy. Legitimate point, wing, and center on the roster.

As much as I hate to admit it, Miles Bridges is a 20+ scorer and is another legit wing/ forward on their roster.

They just need to stay healthy...and out of jail.

Respectabilities in Detroit?

Perennial losers and trash organizations can’t be choosy. Imagine incoming rookies being hazed by teammates that just went 15-67. Like bruh, ya’ll boys ain’t win anything, but out here wanting rookies to foot bills or carry equipment. I’m not with it!

If your team was sorry, or has been under .500, you should not be trying to haze rookies or be upset at hard coaching

Perennial losers and trash organizations can’t be choosy. Imagine incoming rookies being hazed by teammates that just went 15-67. Like bruh, ya’ll boys ain’t win anything, but out here wanting rookies to foot bills or carry equipment. I’m not with it!

If your team was sorry, or has been under .500, you should not be trying to haze rookies or be upset at hard coaching
Yall keep babying these young folks, that's why they feel entitled.

Stop being scared to hold them accountable and make them meet expectations.

So worried about their feelings and all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom