The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Clippers vs Thunder trade really the worst trade of all time.

Boys got fleeced.
Trading for PG a bad idea but Kawhi made that call and he was red hot at the time, every GM of a treadmill would do that over “properly”rebuilding.

Just unfortunate for them that their only real run was in the bubble and they just weren’t ready to play.

Trading for PG a bad idea but Kawhi made that call and he was red hot at the time, every GM of a treadmill would do that over “properly”rebuilding.

Just unfortunate for them that their only real run was in the bubble and they just weren’t ready to play.

I disagree.

Boys was feeling themselves and were flying too close to the sun trying to one up the Lakers and got had.

Jalen brunson knows how to manipulate the refs. Unless, league starts to allow defenders to get away with more physicality, brunson will continue to draw fouls. He is elite at this like harden was. Definitely, has a lot of productiv years left barring major injuries.

Imagine him and Embiid on the same team? Woof.

1729195120373.png

Told yall in 2020

nah
they got to the WC in 21

didnt they also technically break all kind of rules and buy Uncle Dennis a house and get guys fake jobs and give Kawhi final say over team flights? I remember hearing/reading he lives in San Diego still so he was always late for takeoffs and making everyone wait

Why should a guy that just played 68 games last season averaging 24/6/4 on 53/42 splits just decide to retire and leave a hundred plus million dollars on the table?

Swear y’all don’t actually think things through :lol:
I dunno, this would be conventional wisdom regarding damn near any other star but if there was ever any of the elite guys who you could actually picture walking away and leaving money on the table, Kawhi would be it :lol:. Type of dude who skips to his own beat.

Hard for me to imagine Kawhi sticking around strictly for money, uncle Dennis be damned. Obviously it'll be his choice and we haven't heard anything about him even contemplating it yet but I don't think it's unimaginable at all that he grows tired of this annual song and dance eventually

Why should a guy that just played 68 games last season averaging 24/6/4 on 53/42 splits just decide to retire and leave a hundred plus million dollars on the table?

Swear y’all don’t actually think things through :lol:
Because even with them limiting his games he gets hurt every postseason. Its not that hard of a concept to grasp. His knee isnt going to magically add cartlidge as he ages.

If Kawhi should retire, so should Jamal Murray & Jimmy Butler
Jimmy should. Pat don't even want him there no more. Murray is also cooked, but its too late to trade him because his trade value is gone now coming off that terrible post season and olympics. They got they bread. Sometimes players do the finessing

didnt they also technically break all kind of rules and buy Uncle Dennis a house and get guys fake jobs and give Kawhi final say over team flights? I remember hearing/reading he lives in San Diego still so he was always late for takeoffs and making everyone wait
I’m sure PG will cover it all during his podcast at some point.

Back
Top Bottom