The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Also if the Clips somehow end up missing the postseason, that would give OKC a lottery pick??
Spurs & Presti who comes from the Spurs have an endless amount of pick swaps coming up for this reason.

Teams are more willing to agree to a swap with lighter protections rather than trade their first round pick entirely.

He definitely had a procedure done. I think it was after he left the Olympic team, but I'm not 100 percent on that.
That's what I was thinking because the reports at the time had him wanting to play in Paris but it wasn't his call in the end.

Don't think he would've been selected in the first place if they knew he had work done just before.

Still, the lack of transparency has always been a feature with Kawhi it feels like.

So if Flagg actually that good or is it hype?
It felt like a lot of hype until I saw all the pros singing his praises at the USA training camp in Vegas :lol:

Been a chorus from ex-players too in the build up to the Duke season.

The ones who would know seem to think he's the real deal, can't wait to see this season

Must be said, Kawhi casually flirting with 50/40/90 year in and year out on a chronically injured knee is some ironman **** :sick:
it wasn’t till last season’s playoffs where we witnessed him looking mortal performance wise

when he came back in those two postseason games he looked borderline unplayable

was skeptical he was physically fine after that, especially when team usa held camp

Back
Top Bottom