The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Damn her pinky cooked. A Kobe disciple for real
My right middle finger cooked too mane
Old baseball injury
Inside Pitch got me on the hand, didn’t eem realize it was broken til a week later

Attachments

• CA070B88-02EC-45D9-B3CB-63ED6166CEE9.jpeg
    CA070B88-02EC-45D9-B3CB-63ED6166CEE9.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 437
Thunder a must watch team for me this upcoming season. SGA has been my guy. Liked J Dub a lot this last season and Chet is looking solid in Summer league.

Yeah EYE said a while byke was eager to see how Chet with integrate with the nice young core OKC has going on.

Thunder definitely on my League Pass teams list this season.

Bron must have gave the Espy folks a list of demands for him to show up. What is the purpose of recognizing Melo?

Bron retires then shockingly leaves clutch for CAA mid 2024-25 szn.

Bronny goes undrafted & gets that Knicks 2 way contract.

In a perfect 🌎

I've been hearing this Raptors summer league team is garbage. A bunch of selfish players except for Grady and one other player. Even coach calls them out on their selfish BS.
a lot of guys just trying to show out. most aren't going to make their team they are playing on, but trying to convince others. easiest way to stand out is getting buckets.

a lot of guys just trying to show out. most aren't going to make their team they are playing on, but trying to convince others. easiest way to stand out is getting buckets.

Only the ones that won't get in will think that. The easiest way to get in is to play hard, unslefish and specialize. These scouts are not dumb (At least, I hope not) they're not looking for stars in SL, they're looking for role players who can help them win.

Back
Top Bottom