The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Because they play that slow, nasty ball they always gon have one person that scores most of the points and looks better than they are…Like you said idk how scouts and teams get fooled tho

I’m skeptical of anybody outta the UVA, Wisconsin type of schools being picked huh
UVA has pretty good track record. Joe Harris, Brogdon, Hunter, Ty Jerome, Trey Murphy. No outright busts relative to draft position.

UVA has pretty good track record. Joe Harris, Brogdon, Hunter, Ty Jerome, Trey Murphy. No outright busts relative to draft position.
I’m just not a fan of that program and how they play tbh :lol: …They got some solid role players for sure tho, shout out to those cats

I'm actually looking forward to the mid-season tournament the more I think about it. Could lead to more intriguing basketball early in the season can't be mad at the attempt.

Mid-season tournament is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Adds intrigue to those otherwise mudane early season games.

Only issue would be if a player gets injured in the "meaningless" games God forbid.

IMG_5674.jpeg

Sheeeeshhhh
IMG_5675.gif

the only issue with pg and kawhi is the injuries really.... clips are pretty good when both are healthy though

Clippers gotten older, slower while several teams have improved the last three years. They're falling behind.
Not completely true. They have younger, faster players, but Ty Lue doesn’t like to play them. Adding K-Mart Jr. this Summer might be a sign they know they have to do something a little differently.

Back
Top Bottom