The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Mavs really might've walked outta this draft with two immediate rotation contributors.

Josh and/or Jaden makes a jump this year, whole thing might've gotten pointed back in the right direction in one offseason.

When you take a 2nd round talent in the top 10 you’ll probably be disappointed :lol: :smh:

Scouts and the Wizards were trippin with yo, was a bust from a mile away
Yeah for sure. I remember a few OKC beat writers looking at him as a possible pick last year.

There was no chance in hell Presti was taking Johnny Davis

I'm taking the money. $300mm and $50mm are world's apart. $300mm and $100mm are still world's apart.
Call me Bradley Beal. I’m running from the grind and collecting every check possible. Money too stupid now. That’s why half these dudes get to the league and mail it in. Aka Zion

When you take a 2nd round talent in the top 10 you’ll probably be disappointed :lol: :smh:

Scouts and the Wizards were trippin with yo, was a bust from a mile away
I'd like someone to tell me the last Wisconsin player who wasn't an NBA disappointment. Should be a rule that you don't draft a Wisky player unless you want to sabotage your team.

I'd like someone to tell me the last Wisconsin player who wasn't an NBA disappointment. Should be a rule that you don't draft a Wisky player unless you want to sabotage your team.
Because they play that slow, nasty ball they always gon have one person that scores most of the points and looks better than they are…Like you said idk how scouts and teams get fooled tho

I’m skeptical of anybody outta the UVA, Wisconsin type of schools being picked huh

They 6’7, super athletic and play hard…Not hard to find a role for them in the league, if they can shoot then you got something special
And both have a good personality & general attitude which is extremely important

devin harris had a good run

1689220987800.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom