The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

If he's not getting the money he wants, might as well be playing at home with his boy Russ than in Philly. Maybe that's what he's thinking.
Fair point- you still not willing to trade Mann? And they want a first

Ehh

And good luck figuring out how much to extend him for

Ant man probably gave them the most trouble in the playoffs but we aren’t ready for this conversation
My team is the Wolves, my second favorite team is the Nuggets. Anybody who watched that series and the rest of the playoffs games the Nuggets played (as I did) has to agree with Brown. Dude hosting is a moron, the Lakers got swept bro.

We all know Summer League is essentially meaningless, but we can agree that GM's outsmarted themselves again on Whitmore

My team is the Wolves, my second favorite team is the Nuggets. Anybody who watched that series and the rest of the playoffs games the Nuggets played (as I did) has to agree with Brown. Dude hosting is a moron, the Lakers got swept bro.
Is that the series where Jokic tweaked his ankle?

Not yet. Not saying he won’t be nice but Kevin Knox was the steal of the draft that one hot summer
Dropping to 20 is a difference tho

Knox was picked 9th

But anyway sl isn’t all meaningless, as has been said here by others- you can tell who can’t play. It’s been proven time after time

Morey going to get what he deserves, He's screwed with this Harden thing. If he thinks he's getting a first to receive a declining player on an expiring I don't know what he's on

Harden did this to himself with the BS houston rumors -- he realized they didnt want him and neither did the sixers long term (lets be real even yall in here said he not worth it) but now its a issue that the sixers arent jumping to his request right away LOLOL

Harden sure did take a paycut last season but also very confident in he got paid on the side from the paycut

Morey did nothing wrong here nor is doing anything wrong

let harden sit all season and just trout out what we got for now i seriously couldn't care less. He needs to play at some point for a contract

Also EMbiid aint going anywhere - MY OFFER STILL STANDS $200

Last edited:
Fair point- you still not willing to trade Mann? And they want a first

Ehh

And good luck figuring out how much to extend him for
I don't have real strong feelings either way, TBH. I'd rather the Clippers find a way to get Harden without giving up Mann, but I'm not going to be mad if Mann ends up being part of the trade. It's a reasonable gamble, I guess. Also fine if we don't get Harden. Like I've said before, all the other stuff is moot if we don't have a fully healthy Kawhi and PG for an entire playoff run anyway. And since that seems like a long shot, I'm not real invested in any other personnel moves.

Harden has to play ball bc he’s in a contract year AND he isn’t who he was a few years ago.

He has very little leverage.

Are players going to watch how the Philly front office handles this ala players watching Portland
Harden only wants to go to one team. Team doesn’t want to trade anything for him

Dame only wants to go one team. Agent has told other teams not to trade for him

Apples and pears my guy

IMG_1293.jpeg

Fat Harden back

Back
Top Bottom