The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Had a date last night so I missed the game, woke up in the middle of night and checking my NT notifications and I didn't get any mentions. Bron and co must've balled out.

Sure enough, GOAT doing GOAT things.

The in szn tournament is sounding like a great idea to get something out of the early doldrums and maybe generate some more heat for the later stages of the year.

Does not help starting off the tourney after some back to backs against playoff opps and kicking things off w/ the new Bucks. They mite can be had but need a healthy RJ to even be competitive atm.

The Wolves vs Denver match up...

Bruce Brown said they were the hardest out in the playoffs and they beat them yesterday.

Is it their size that enables them to hang with them 'better' then most squads?

The in szn tournament is sounding like a great idea to get something out of the early doldrums and maybe generate some more heat for the later stages of the year.

Does not help starting off the tourney after some back to backs against playoff opps and kicking things off w/ the new Bucks. They mite can be had but need a healthy RJ to even be competitive atm.

It's still unclear to me what are the stakes of the tourney. What happens to the winner?

Back
Top Bottom