The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

The Clippers had a back to back but now they have 4 days off before their next game? What kind of schedule is this? :lol:

The truth is the truth 🤷🏾‍♂️
No it isn't, and you know it. :lol:

Bron has grey in his beard. He showed up to the bubble with it showing then dyed it out. There are always videos of him in the summer watching his kids play with it grey.

So Bron from time to time dyes the exact same place in his beard grey, getting right the progressive nature of greying hair, just for marketing purposes.

But then doesn't do it most of the year, during the season, when he is most on camera. What sense does that even make?

Go back in the gym and work on some new material. I know you have a deeper bag than this. :lol:

Lowkey I think this is why they did the Harden trade now. Get those four days of practice and rest in before heading East. :lol:
That Law dude that covers the Clippers for The Athletic said he had already planned his trip to New York for the game prior to the season starting because he thought that’s when a move would be made.

No it isn't, and you know it. :lol:

Bron has grey in his beard. He showed up to the bubble with it showing then dyed it out. There are always videos of him in the summer watching his kids play with it grey.

So Bron from time to time dyes the exact same place in his beard grey, getting right the progressive nature of greying hair, just for marketing purposes.

But then doesn't do it most of the year, during the season, when he is most on camera. What sense does that even make?

Go back in the gym and work on some new material. I know you have a deeper bag than this. :lol:

Bro, I made a joke about Draymond looking old as ****, dying his beard and being with klutch. It’s not that deep.

The nba season is upon us. Move along with the paragraphs

Draymond did the right thing.

Or was it the Front Office? Having that $30M long term contract to move and getting an expiring matching salary for a piece that fits (which seems to be working) is a great move. Punch or not.

That ***** Draymond is soooo annoying. Like HE ain’t contribute to that 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

But the dubs need him for the regular season. He might be the oldest 33 year old I’ve seen. Born in 1990. Full grey fake KLUTCH beard, to accentuate he’s long in the tooth. Y’all know where he got it from:

IMG_3599.jpeg

And I got a few small grays in my ****, but these *****s def be dying on some salt & pepper **** :smh: :lol:

Ditto!

Draymond out here looking like uncle Grady when Red Foxx was having his contract dispute:lol:

He wanna be Bron so bad. Even started dressing like him. No he out here doing car commercials…. Just like bron

Nothing other than the players get more money and the teams get prestige for winning the tournament.

This has been the biggest misfire with the tournament. Gotta incentivize a draft pick or automatic playoff seed to really raise the stakes to get fans to care.

The Larry O’Brien trophy IMO is the sole reason why any in-season tournament would become obsolete

Stars don’t have much to gain from this

I love the warriors always got some drama going on and their fans dismiss it and claim people overreacting and lying. Then a year later the warriors confirm all the drama and distractions. :lol:
Eh. I expected a 30 year old to show contrition and admit he made a mistake and he didn't. I still believe it could have been fixed. Draymond didn't want to fix it.

Nothing other than the players get more money and the teams get prestige for winning the tournament.

This has been the biggest misfire with the tournament. Gotta incentivize a draft pick or automatic playoff seed to really raise the stakes to get fans to care.

Exactly. At least the Play-in has high stakes of making or missing the playoffs.

This just feels like a random tournament really is separate from the standard NBA League.

I don't get it. But if its entertaining, I guess people will watch and others will gamble and that's the goal.

Bro, I made a joke about Draymond looking old as ****, dying his beard and being with klutch. It’s not that deep.

The nba season is upon us. Move along with the paragraphs
I know I didn’t just see RustyShackleford RustyShackleford break down Lebrons entire beard dyeing routine and regiment dating back to da bubble in an attempt to call someone else weird.

Please tell me that was AI generated :lol:

Back
Top Bottom