The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Amen stats don’t jump off the page but he was playing really well. Sucks that he will be out for a while. An already thin bench gets even weaker. We need Tari back asap.

The starting lineup, moreso FVV, Sengun, and Dillon looks good. Sengun averaging 19/9/6 and no one in Houston is surprised. I said last season that he’s already on the level of Sabonis. Now he doesn’t have a coach handicapping him.

Dillon brooks going from one of the worst offensive seasons in league history to now is astounding. Small sample size but his fiba play has carried over to the season.

I’ll trade Jabari and Jalen green for whatever star is available right now. Like today.

This is based on the totality of everything we've seen.
Cade is a better playmaker, decision maker, rebounder, defender, & just as good at scoring.
So far, we've seen that Jalen has scoring potential, but that's literally it.
He's a cone on defense, and a lot of times looks completely lost without the ball.
It was the same **** last year.
My guys in Houston not turning on him, but I do see a shift with how much they riding for him.
Cade basically missed last season, and he's still way more polished than Green.

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius :lol:
Jalen is a highlight, but he's yet to show he knows how to play winning ball.
Cam Thomas better too.
shannon-sharpe.gif

Watching my brothers RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and wavycrocket wavycrocket argue is depressing. I will be telling Big Mama so not sure if you guys are getting an invite to Thanksgiving.
Me and wavycrocket wavycrocket always gonna be cool. Just some light early-season banter

But if we talking about squashing beefs, and coming together as brothers.

I know the thread, and Big Mama, would like to see you and antidope antidope find common ground

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius :lol:
Jalen is a highlight, but he's yet to show he knows how to play winning ball.
Cam Thomas better too.
shannon-sharpe.gif
Keep it a buck Cade lowkey mid too especially for a #1 pick. That whole ‘21 draft class was hyped up but it’s really meh.

Sengun is probably the best player from that class and he still has a limitations as a player defensively.

Here he goes again!!!!
:lol:

It’s well documented that Jabari was never my guy. It was so much group think going on with him. I thought I was in the twilight zone when all those mocks and draft boards had him #1.

I did like Jalen green but even then I wanted Mobley at #2.

3 brutal years for the franchise and your grand prize is Jalen green and Jabari smith? That’s just not good enough.

Keep it a buck Cade lowkey mid too especially for a #1 pick. That whole ‘21 draft class was hyped up but it’s really meh.

Sengun is probably the best player from that class and he still has a limitations as a player defensively.

Cade & Sengun both the truth.
I know for Cade, he just has a really high usage, which leads to a lot of turnovers.
Detroit's spacing is terrible though. He needs actual shooters and a secondary ball handler to help take some of the pressure off him.

Kings, Pistons, Suns have the best city unis.

Clippers, Wizards, and especially Heat have the worst.

Warriors black based city unis continues their downward trend.

At least these ones don't have piss stains on them so EYE guess that's progress.

Franz Wagner is the best player from that draft as of today.

Back
Top Bottom