The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

117734104.jpg

I didn't realize the in-season tournament was gonna be 1 week into the season. Thought they'd at least let dudes get their legs under em.
It’s a lil odd, the official tournament games are only tuesdays and Fridays for November

So each team is getting 4 games but spread out kinda far apart

For example the Mavs have a tournament game November 14 and their next one isn’t until November 28

I didn't realize the in-season tournament was gonna be 1 week into the season. Thought they'd at least let dudes get their legs under em.
Can't do that. Gotta force them into playing for stakes as soon as possible, that's the whole point

It’s a lil odd, the official tournament games are only tuesdays and Fridays for November

So each team is getting 4 games but spread out kinda far apart

For example the Mavs have a tournament game November 14 and their next one isn’t until November 28
TNt prob didn’t wanna pay for the rights. There was a thing going around that the NBA were trying to sell fridays and another day to either amazon or apple

nobody cares though. Seems like they just selected 8 random regular season games that already existed and baked fake importance into them to matter and give you the opportunity to play an 83rd game for a trophy that doesnt matter
So kinda just like the playoffs and finals

Comparing between eras gonna get even more convoluted. How many regular season cup championships does Jordan have? Son choked in game 83, which may not even exist after it happens since it isn't the playoffs and doesn't count as reg season. Players gonna get incentives in their contract related to reg season tourney numbers, which just means how well you play in the month of November on Tuesdays and Fridays

looks like rockets changed up the original design that was announced.. good. this looks great.

In my opinion, it appears to be MJ's iconic free throw dunk, with the pose rotated and a spacesuit added. I can't imagine it being anyone else.

5284.jpg

TLDR:

SGA bought a house in Totonro for 9millis, that he had been renting for 42k a month. Unbeknownst to him and undisclosed by the realtor, the home was previously owned by Aiden Pleterski aka the Crypto King, who is apparently a scam artist that stole a bunch of people's money. SGA and his girlfriend began getting random visitors and threats against the home even to burn it down and guys showing up demanding to know where Crypto King was. SGA's lady called the Canada Police and were told there had been many threats against the property and they subsequently moved out because they no longer felt safe there and are seeking to sue to void the purchase because this information wasnt disclosed to them at time of purchase

pictures of the 10k square foot Lake Ontario home

nobody cares though. Seems like they just selected 8 random regular season games that already existed and baked fake importance into them to matter and give you the opportunity to play an 83rd game for a trophy that doesnt matter

Gonna be the exact same December games we always watch except ESPN gonna create new graphics and theme music for it

Everyone breathe and just watch hoops mane ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The play-in tournament leaves us all in a state of confusion. I'm uncertain how anyone can derive excitement from it when there's so much uncertainty, especially with the regular playoffs still ahead. This is worst than the NIT.

No shade because I know people like the NIT!

You knew the NBA had too much money when they started giving out rings in summer league. Not mad at it being redirected back to players and coaches

Back
Top Bottom