The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Told y’all this in season tournament will be even worse for players legacies. Imagine Charles Barkley with 2 in season tournament championships, but no NBA championship.

Shaq would be OVERKILL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y’all thought the Mickey Mouse/Cartoon Lakers bubble chip’ brought the laughs… well :lol: :lol:
In theory, this should increase the overall competitiveness throughout the season, as both players and coaches now have a reason to give their best even when they might typically opt to take it easy or rest. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out. I may not fully grasp the concept, but I do understand the intention behind it.

20231103_165515.jpg

Definitely with you on that one.

Linda Cohn though…

IMG_1497.gif

I am in conference season mode, man. Older yambs throwing themselves at me everywhere, especially now that I’m talking. I am not beyond taking down a grandmother 🤷‍♂️

I won’t further talk about that given the state of my current situation, though.

Looking forward to the start of the in-season tourney tonight :smokin

I am in conference season mode, man. Older yambs throwing themselves at me everywhere, especially now that I’m talking. I am not beyond taking down a grandmother 🤷‍♂️
Nice. Good times can definitely be had at an out of town work conference.

I’m going to one myself next week. But my Mom will also be there, so I’ll probably keep things pretty low key. :lol:

We’re not complaining. It just opens up more vessels and potential criticism from fans and the media.

Fellas thought they had it bad before, it may cause more psychological damage to these dudes. I for like the play-in tournament for the playoffs.

The NBA could’ve came up with a better solution for getting players to not load manage. Because this is essentially what It’s about

they’re still nba basketball games I’m still gonna watch but it’s a stupid ploy. It’s not like the intensity is gonna be turned up or anything. The court changes and there’s some added ceremony or whatever. Cool 👍🏽 everyone is still playing for a championship

Nice. Good times can definitely be had at an out of town work conference.

I’m going to one myself next week. But my Mom will also be there, so I’ll probably keep things pretty low key. :lol:

The thing boys always get at me about is going for old yambs at conferences but I am partially there to hire young folks. Can’t be missing with them :lol:

But just sit at the bar and older women (married or not) will find their way and whatever happens, happens :pimp:

The 65+ games needed to be played to get awards and the fines for resting without an injury are for the load managing. It's literally exactly the same with the mid-season championship game adding one extra game for additional $ for players/coaches. 500k is meaningful $ for most bench guys. NBA trying new things and trying to evolve the game, if it isn't successful theyll go back to the old way

The 65+ games needed to be played to get awards and the fines for resting without an injury are for the load managing. It's literally exactly the same with the mid-season championship game adding one extra game for additional $ for players/coaches. 500k is meaningful $ for most bench guys. NBA trying new things and trying to evolve the game, if it isn't successful theyll go back to the old way

Even I’m making $50MM that $500K means I can cop a Lamborghini Urus with no reservations or do something for family, either with no reservation. That is a a lot to everyone that is not a max player IMO.

Back
Top Bottom