The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Like I said, fans more concerned about these terrible shooters than load managements. Certain teams shouldn’t be shooting 3s at these high volumes.

If they’re not Golden State or comparable, it’s just a terrible fan experience

Somebody tell V-Slash to go to bed :lol:

Peep Game Peep Game , I know you know about this Juicy J and Lil Lody tape. **** was fire.

Me & frshstunna frshstunna used to ride round the A, bumping this. Then we found out V-slash was a she, and a Dykkk…and beefing with Gotti :rofl:

Maaaaaan Came A Long Way, Dreads Shakin and *** Pulla were my **** :rofl: even though *** Pulla is one of my favorite songs, it took years for me to figure out V-Slash was a big butch chick. I started really paying attention to her verse and was like “ummmm what”

Never knew her and Yo Gotti had a song either and I’m assuming that’s how long their beef went on :lol:

Like I said, fans more concerned about these terrible shooters than load managements. Certain teams shouldn’t be shooting 3s at these high volumes.

If they’re not Golden State or comparable, it’s just a terrible fan experience
Those 3s you were talking about were open 3s, it's a tight game.. The game has changed. The only thing I get annoyed about today's current games are the load management and teams giving up 12-0 runs while doing low IQ things.

luckily Smarts pass got deflected because Shaedon had his back turned and was in no man’s lands. Great block and free throws to tie the game

Maaaaaan Came A Long Way, Dreads Shakin and *** Pulla were my **** :rofl: even though *** Pulla is one of my favorite songs, it took years for me to figure out V-Slash was a big butch chick. I started really paying attention to her verse and was like “ummmm what”

Never knew her and Yo Gotti had a song either and I’m assuming that’s how long their beef went on :lol:

It’s from the 3-6 beef

*****s used to be bent off the OG Four Lokos, LiveMixtapes…bumping this. An era :pimp:

RIP DOLPH 🐬

Tremetrius gotta get right. Marcus smart as a starting PG, jacking shots. What timelines is this :lol:

33/14/9 on 88% shooting :lol:
russell-westbrook-yawn (1).gif

Those 3s you were talking about were open 3s, it's a tight game.. The game has changed. The only thing I get annoyed about today's current games are the load management and teams giving up 12-0 runs while doing low IQ things.

“Open” and being a capable enough shooter to execute are two different things. A guy can be a terrible shooter, just because he’s open doesn’t mean he needs to shoot the 3.

It’s from the 3-6 beef

*****s used to be bent off the OG Four Lokos, LiveMixtapes…bumping this. An era :pimp:

RIP DOLPH 🐬

Tremetrius gotta get right. Marcus smart as a starting PG, jacking shots. What timelines is this :lol:

Gotti really was beefin with a dike tho :lol: , Dolph just spittin facts on a fire beat :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom