The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Honestly would have been better to have this tournament later in the season

They should have done it in December/January or heading into the all star break

That is when the league goes into a lull and it could use a jump start

After the all star break everything ramps up and feels important

The beginning of the season everyone’s engaged and happy… a tournament in the second week of the year is diminishing returns imo

i was watching NBA crunchtime last night. The combination of that and the Tourney made me a believer. If teams/players start caring about this, it’s gonna be amazing.

Shorty spoke for a good 1/2 hr detailing the play but don’t let that stop you from deciding what’s real after 15 seconds of TikTok.

We need to have a discussion about how 95 percent of NBA arenas have terrible atmospheres.

Don’t give me that “children are there” excuse either.
Theres too many games and the games dont matter as much over 82

He’d be perfect for Denver. Think Bruce Brown is a huge loss for them, they need a guy like him. After all these other team’s upgrades Denver might need an upgrade themselves.
Not sure they have the pieces to make that deal, but yeah he’d be great.

He’d be an incredible pickup for any good team though. Lakers come to mind for him, but not sure what they’d have that Portland would want either.

Would like to see Malcolm Brogdon and Jerami Grant with the Heat.

Don't think the Lakers have anything besides the 2030 pick that the Blazers would be interested in.

After the Dame thing, would be theater to see them make that deal

For it though since Brogdon and Grant are just gonna waste a season there, outside of giving the young kids stability of course. With Simons and Scoot out with injury however maybe management says f it and tries to just go into asset mode

What would Miami send back? Picks and Jovic/Jacquez?

Honestly I wish OKC would just send over several picks the Bertans contract, Kenrich Williams, and whatever other salary matching for both Brogdon and Timelord.

Make a go for it.

Basketball spartacus in that mfer

1699116725694.png

Back
Top Bottom