The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

Lamelo garbage *** shot 27%, had 6 turnovers, got 43 on his head, and was a -15 but you wanna gloat about one solid defensive possession

Special.

I knew you were still on this. Which is exactly why I reached out to touch base 🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t see the game but was Lamelo getting torched or somebody else?

Silence when Lamelo won ROY though. I didn’t forget lolll

Really good team win tn
Feels like Trae and DJ are learning how to play off one another & is getting better at running point when Trae’s on the bench. So much better than watching Delon Wright do nothing while running point with the second unit. This is best unit we’ve had since Lou Will and Huerter.

Feels like Trae and DJ are learning how to play off one another & is getting better at running point when Trae’s on the bench. So much better than watching Delon Wright do nothing while running point with the second unit. This is best unit we’ve had since Lou Will and Huerter.

With each game into the season im seeing more and more Synder impact on the team he's a damn good coach. The ball is moving on offense and dudes like Johnson and Okongwu who past coaches swore we didn't have time to develop being key contributors. Hunter didn't have a good game today but he's been really good so far this season especially compared to the last couple seasons he offered next to nothing. I been hard on him but lookin like that could've just been down to bad coaching too. Really hope these trends continues love what im seeing rn.

With each game into the season im seeing more and more Synder impact on the team he's a damn good coach. The ball is moving on offense and dudes like Johnson and Okongwu who past coaches swore we didn't have time to develop being key contributors. Hunter didn't have a good game today but he's been really good so far this season especially compared to the last couple seasons he offered next to nothing. I been hard on him but lookin like that could've just been down to bad coaching too. Really hope these trends continues love what im seeing rn.
Snyder’s not pulling the Nate Mac special benching the starters halfway through the 3rd and watching the bench get ran out the gym every night. Since the win streak started it’s been the 3rd quarter when the team takes off.

This wemby cat looked cold against the suns the other night. Bruh easily taking ROY. Bruh turning out to be special.

Alcatraz-Island-San-Francisco-Bay-California.jpg

They need yo city ball and bully yo

telling warriors’ fans they shouldn’t get excited about the dubs beating a squad of teenagers

..and then watching your team lose to a bunch of teens that very same day :sick: :sick:

eww.

Back
Top Bottom