The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

I’ve tried to keep a level head which is yet another rzn the Knicks thread is dangerous waters. May be tempting to pop your **** but u have to know the hitters on your team.
Dubious was never meant to be the alpha on any team. The Knicks’ rosters of late have outperformed their overall talent levels. But then that’ll open discussion for who is to attribute the success. If you think about giving coach any credit ppl’s heads mite explode.

Think they banned me from that ‘21 thread after that first run to the playoffs after Trae started to take their lunch money. I was preaching about having a bit of humility having Elfrid Payton on the other side of that conversation. They didn’t like the delivery.
Anyhoo, also don’t condone the overall battered wife syndrome that permeates that 🥱 fest. Sad state of affairs when there’s that much low 🏀 iq fronting like they Holzman behind the keyboard.

This in-season tournament is dumb imo. I honestly don’t even understand the scheduling and how it works. I don’t even know what games are tournament games since they’re just regular games on the schedule. Not a fan right now.
Every Tuesday and Friday in November is group play before moving to knockout round in December. No games this Tuesday because of elections though.

You'll also know because of the ugly courts.

Obviously wont be sustainable but its been a blast to watch

Sixers bringing me right back in for that inevitable pain to soon hit

I know we disowned gambling the other day but I saw this on IG and it’s not making any sense. The Sixers never trailed at any point to generate these odds. Is this real?
IMG_0263.jpeg

I know we disowned gambling the other day but I saw this on IG and it’s not making any sense. The Sixers never trailed at any point to generate these odds. Is this real?
IMG_0263.jpeg

Ya thats fishy as ****

They was at -3.5 before booker news and closed at -5.5.. never at one point was down a significant amount to justify a +285

This in-season tournament is dumb imo. I honestly don’t even understand the scheduling and how it works. I don’t even know what games are tournament games since they’re just regular games on the schedule. Not a fan right now.
Same. I'm gonna make sure I find out what days the tournament is on so I can cancel league pass on those days. I didn't enjoy watching any of those games and I don't appreciate the NBA pushing their agenda on me when all I'm trying to do is watch regular games.

He’s never good until like dec/after new years, slow starter…Been like that every year he been in the league n it shows in the stats

Hawks been winning anyway tho so that’s a positive sign, was shocked at their record when I looked at the standings :lol: :pimp:

I think he’s been playing better than his shooting numbers indicate and the way the offense look rn indicative of that. He NEEDS to shoot more efficiently regardless tho cause the team needs that to go to another level. But rn he’s at his lowest usage rate since being in the league I think. Playing off ball a bit more taking less shots assists number higher rn good trends in everything but the shooting he needs to get together. But the team offense looks great rn.

Back
Top Bottom