The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

Can’t clown IT at this point he must really love basketball
I dont buy that. If you really love it then play overseas. He loves the NBA lifestyle and prestige. He loves basketball for sure, but if you love it that much you would play in Cambodia to hoop if that's the only opportunity you have. IMO

This goes back to my MJ was ahead of his time post. That doesn't take away from Jordans greatness though. But when I watch him sky over Dan Majerle and 6'2 Kevin Johnson in the 93 finals I cant help but think they don't have anybody else to guard him? Especially because back then they had to play full 1v1 due to illegal defense.

:rofl: Exactly. Bro wanted to actually hoop and not sit in the corner and chuck threes at the end of the shot clock for a living. After awhile man sometimes guys just wanna ball without the politics. I felt this on a much smaller level when I quit college hoops and started hooping at LA Fitness daily. Literally regained my love for the game.

I dont buy that. If you really love it then play overseas. He loves the NBA lifestyle and prestige. He loves basketball for sure, but if you love it that much you would play in Cambodia to hoop if that's the only opportunity you have. IMO
He got small kids. Don’t think he’s chasing money but a lot of the overseas grind is an adjustment culturally and then there’s the family part.

If I can swindle a few hundred thousand a year without having to relocate my family, why not

Yeah no. I give Legold all his flowers. But longevity does not equal GOAT. Ask Ripken or Vince Carter.

He is 2nd best all time. This Olympics made me put him in 2nd solid...
What was it about this Olympics that moved him up your list?

Before the Olympics, who was he fighting for the #2 spot in your book?

Back
Top Bottom