The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

1724513301361.png

I mean you’re spending half the season on the road and the offseason probably in LA or vacationing wherever.

Would rather be there than a bunch of other NBA cities.

I mean it’s all objective. Depends on the other choice.

New Orleans > New York
New Orleans > Detroit
New Orleans > Salt Lake

Bad states (First draft)

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Maine
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Tennessee
Utah
Vermont
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Where Id party at is different from where I’d like to lay my head.

That’s just me though. A lot of other cities in the South I’d pick over New Orleans.
1. I guess my question would be what is stopped NO from being higher on your list in general?

2. Which Southern (SE) cities (you can include Texas for the sake of this convo) would you rather live over NO. Virginia on down.

Bad states (First draft)

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Maine
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Tennessee
Utah
Vermont
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

You cooking.

But NY should be number 1

Bad states (First draft)

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Maine
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Tennessee
Utah
Vermont
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming
Gotta do it by city because some of the states not listed are only saved by 1/2 cities.

If Georgia didn't have Atlanta, it would just be Alabama.

If Pennsylvania didn't have Pittsburgh/Philly/Harrisburg, it would be hard to distinguish it from Ohio.

Bad states (First draft)

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Maine
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Tennessee
Utah
Vermont
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming
Agreed.

If it ain't a big city I'm not with it 85% of the time.

1. I guess my question would be what is stopped NO from being higher on your list in general?

2. Which Southern (SE) cities (you can include Texas for the sake of this convo) would you rather live over NO. Virginia on down.

1. New Orleans food and culture is great that’s not an issue. But with climate change and the ever present risk of terrible flooding, the bad educational system plus high crime rate. Too many risks. Imma pass.

2. Charlotte, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, Houston, Miami…Honestly all of them except Memphis. I’d pick NO over Memphis.

Gotta do it by city because some of the states not listed are only saved by 1/2 cities.

If Georgia didn't have Atlanta, it would just be Alabama.

If Pennsylvania didn't have Pittsburgh/Philly/Harrisburg, it would be hard to distinguish it from Ohio.
Also if the biggest thing in your state is a college sports team your state automatically sucks cause what are you really talking about?

No industry, no history, no celebrities? No PROFESSIONAL sports? Sounds cool Alabama and Kentucky.

1. New Orleans food and culture is great that’s not an issue. But with climate change and the ever present risk of terrible flooding, the bad educational system plus high crime rate. Too many risks. Imma pass.

2. Charlotte, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, Houston, Miami…Honestly all of them except Memphis. I’d pick NO over Memphis.

I mean you don't have to live IN New Orleans. You could be a suburban dude while playing for them. But I know you like to sleep near where all the action is. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom