The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

So now you’ve determined that his injuries were based on lack of conditioning?
You are the one that brought injuries into this by acting like the reason Pelicans fans have reason to have an issue with Zion, but somehow Mavs fans don't need to with Luka because of availability.

Zion's injuries could just all be mostly bad luck. But people think his conditioning could minimize the risk and impact of potential injuries. Which to be seems reasonable to assume the correlation, even if the causation is not established.

Welp, by the same logic, maybe a better condition Luka might be available to avoid some of the injuries that don't take him out, but slow him down. So I don't have to argue causation to make the comparison

Look at I have said about how Luka's conditioning limits him, and it has been mostly about how it limits him in what he can do on the court as far as effort.

I’ve literally been critical in this thread of Luka for his conditioning.

I didn't deny you were not. My initial post joking about it was because I know both you and addict4sneakers addict4sneakers have mentioned it. And am joking that he still isn't taking it seriously

And for some weird reason, probably because you don't like hearing Luka slander, you want to grab hold of one thing I said, and blow it up. As though if you invalidate this one tiny thing, you can make my entire argument seem unreasonable.

Whining that the discourse around him versus Zion is just stupid.
Spare me

I made one comment to lawdog1 lawdog1 about it

Then you strawmaned my argument, and I have been responding to your second attempt at complaining about two sentences I wrote.

You want me stop talking about Zion. Then stop typing.

Last edited:
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

C2A77718-FCFF-4C9A-9D50-87DC95A7DEE9.gif

So it was a bad angle? That makes more sense. Kawhi wouldn't let his son get fat like that

Let's go back to hating on states.

Also a landlocked state auto sucks. Enjoy your fish from lakes or farms.

Any of the Tornado Valley states... Trash.
Anything but Salt Lake in the NBA, I wouldn’t be able to hide my disgust on draft night like I was Steve Francis back in the day :lol:

It’s like putting an NHL team in Jackson, Mississippi

Back
Top Bottom