The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

Melo "only" being a 10x All-Star seems light. But then I remembered he wasn't an All-Star until like his fourth year in the league.

"Only" four championships is kinda crazy to say

For you sure. I mean ya haven't seen ya squad win one in ya lifetime.

And for a much team hopping, stacking the deck, should have at least 6 with 10 Finals appearances 🤷🏾‍♂️

it's really simple, if you ask an NBA player it all comes down to who looks the coolest taking tough contested mid rage jump shots.
that's who they will pick in just about any debate.

because Michael Jordan generated easier shots than Kobe,
Paradoxically Kobe is better to many NBA player, because Kobe took tougher shots.

it's really simple, if you ask an NBA player it all comes down to who looks the coolest taking tough contested mid rage jump shots.
that's who they will pick in just about any debate.

because Michael Jordan generated easier shots than Kobe,
Paradoxically Kobe is better to many NBA player, because Kobe took tougher shots.

Speaking of, I been watching some old Mj highlights. His **** really a lot colder than people remember. Just these post highlights crazy.

And to your point about generating easy shots…the lack of dribbles here to get 56 is insane.

Was watching some 90s Knicks. John starks was shooting 7.5 threes a game at 36% one season, and playing elite defense. 3-D

Patrick Ewing is somehow underrated btw. Was looking up his 90-97 seasons, and he was as nice as I remember.

I know where this is going and not today Satan

DC was clearly trolling…but dudes took the bait :lol:

Speaking of, I been watching some old Mj highlights. His **** really a lot colder than people remember. Just these post highlights crazy.

And to your point about generating easy shots…the lack of dribbles here to get 56 is insane.

Was watching some 90s Knicks. John starks was shooting 7.5 threes a game at 36% one season, and playing elite defense. 3-D

Patrick Ewing is somehow underrated btw. Was looking up his 90-97 seasons, and he was as nice as I remember.

DC was clearly trolling…but dudes took the bait :lol:

also the other problem,
is Kobe fans want to be able to say Kobe>Lebron

but if Lebron is in the GOAT debate with MJ, it means you also have to say Kobe>MJ.

Kobe>MJ is obviously insanely absurd and there literally is not a sane argument for it. you can't even squint and make it work.

but if you want Kobe>LBJ you end having to make that argument.

also the other problem,
is Kobe fans want to be able to say Kobe>Lebron

but if Lebron is in the GOAT debate with MJ, it means you also have to say Kobe>MJ.

Kobe>MJ is obviously insanely absurd and there literally is not a sane argument for it. you can't even squint and make it work.

but if you want Kobe>LBJ you end having to make that argument.

This is true. And def targeted to MVP MVP :lol:

But Kobe fans are not that ridiculous. I personally believe Lebron and Kobe is more of a real debate than Lebron & Michael Jordan (a forced media debate).

But that’s just me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ewing was such a good jump shooter it's a shame he didn't play in a later era. Would have offered elite D + 3 point range

I remember in NBA live, he used to have the block hand and the jump shot emoji or something under his name. Didn’t realize he was averaging like 4bpg a game one season. I think Pat gets a bad rap for “choking” that finals against Houston in a game 7.

This is a crazy stretch. And the Knicks were winning 55-60 games and going to the 2nd rd, ECF or finals in this time. I’m remembered again why the 90s Knicks were a vibe.

IMG_9142.jpeg

Basketball really is better when the Knicks are popping. We seen it this year.

This is true. And def targeted to MVP MVP :lol:

But Kobe fans are not that ridiculous. I personally believe Lebron and Kobe is more of a real debate than Lebron & Michael Jordan (a forced media debate).

But that’s just me 🤷🏾‍♂️

I reluctantly put down my sword for the Bean Bron debate after 2020.

I still 💯 prefer to watch Bean's game and if course he'll always be by fav but Lebby is higher on the pantheon. And that's fine. Bean still top 5 to me all time.

Last edited:
It’s crazy how NBA fans and players pick and choose when defense becomes the topic of discussion. It’s laughable. One day it’s “defense doesn’t matter” it’s just convenient to attack Rudy. :lol:

Gobert is one of the few players even makes an effort on defense:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now he’s undeserving

Dwight…. TEAM DEFENSE is still defense:lol: :lol: he sounded dumb

Back
Top Bottom