The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

Breen+Legler
Mark Jones+Doris
Rucco+RJ

No need to complicate things. Probably a bad look to demote Doris after a year from the A team, but three people booths suck and she has infinitely more chemistry with Jones.

Real easy right here. Leggs has more personality that ppl give him credit for. He be saying some slick **** on the low

Ian Eagle’s son wasn’t bad btw. I don’t fully get the Dorris hate. She can be corny at times, but endearing too. Her and Mark Jones just work together. Their chemistry a1

Also, I would never subject myself to listening to a full hour of these NBA player podcasts (I respect myself too much) but of the clips I see on twitter, I can say Teague is by far the best as he doesn't take himself seriously and has the rare ability among these guys to actually laugh at himself.

Also, as much as his platform is xenophobic and toxic, Gil is good at what he does, and understands the "take" economy. Not sure he believes half of what he says but he's good at it, and knows how to frame things well for engagement.

Back to the ranking NBA cities convo, I have a general question for folks. I'm in this bubble so it's hard for me to be objective but what is/was/ever will be the overall thought of folks coming HERE (DC) to play?

What don't we have that keeps folks skipping over this city to come play for the Wizards?

I know the lack of success plays a role but what's stopping someone from coming and getting the party started?

I come in peace.
The franchise is disgusting…Same thing with ATL, you would think dudes would flock to play there but the Hawks franchise always had a bad rep since they mostly stink

They're gonna throw Pat Bev and his pod in the basement soon

ezgif-7-efcdde72a6.gif

Back
Top Bottom