The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

They’ll just create a new 2day festival to get your favorite washed rappers on stage. Drake included. They’ll call it LOVERBOY & FRIENDS or something.

I saw Nas at this just a couple years ago.

D45A05EF-0481-419F-9ECA-A6BCCE565510-1024x1024.jpeg

At least they’re on a marquee. In LA I pretty commonly see music shows featuring some formerly big acts advertised on Kinko’s quality posters tacked up to phone/electrical poles at freeway on and off-ramps.

Recently have seen one for a show with The Alchemist and Dialated Peoples, among others. I can’t even tell what the venue is :lol:

Always see some for DJ Quik & Sugafree :pimp:

Sonora Dinamita too :pimp:

When rappers get old they need to fade into obscurity and accept it. It's not a game for old people.
Only Hip Hop does/think this and it's backwards :lol: :smh:, especially with the amount of guys we don't get see grow old.

Legacy acts make bank across all genres well into their twighlight years and there's no one trying to shame them into quitting. To the contrary, their fans enthusiasticly help them sell out shows/merch :lol:

Shouldn't ever be any age limits when it comes to music or anything creatively speaking.

Only Hip Hop does/think this and it's backwards :lol: :smh:, especially with the amount of guys we don't get see grow old.

Legacy acts make bank across all genres well into their twighlight years and there's no one trying to shame them into quitting. To the contrary, their fans enthusiasticly help them sell out shows/merch :lol:

Shouldn't ever be any age limits when it comes to music or anything creatively speaking.
Rolling Stones could be skeletons out there playing and their shows will still sell out.

Exactly. Only 2 Isley Brothers are still alive but their shows still sell out :pimp:

At least they’re on a marquee. In LA I pretty commonly see music shows featuring some formerly big acts advertised on Kinko’s quality posters tacked up to phone/electrical poles at freeway on and off-ramps.

Recently have seen one for a show with The Alchemist and Dialated Peoples, among others. I can’t even tell what the venue is :lol:

The reader board is blinding at night. It's like the ghetto version of the Raiders stadium screen.

You wear patanoja for a certain demographic and listen to bad women music for another.

Respect yourself, king

Sounds like I can score from multiple levels. Y'all need to get in the gym. One dimensional players. Unskilled.

Take me to Nashville Imma get mine, take me to Atlanta I can still score.

We done with the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom