The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

Can’t fault KG at all for going to Boston,Wolves front office was a joke for years.

He didn’t have a Mark Cuban/Donny Nelson that would be willing to spend whatever it took.

I do think if you swapped both players on their championship teams, KG woudnt win with that Mavs roster.

KG def not winning with Terry as his #2 :lol:

Dirk and that Celtics roster would win multiple.

All 3 guys are legends though. I dont think you can go wrong with either. I honestly feel like KG would of been better in this era. I see a lot of KG in Cooper Flagg's game actually.

Can’t fault KG at all for going to Boston,Wolves front office was a joke for years.

He didn’t have a Mark Cuban/Donny Nelson that would be willing to spend whatever it took.
Taylor is/was a bum, but he spent.

02 - 8th
03 - 9th
04 - 4th
05 - 5th
06 - 14th
07 - 6th

Would you consider 2010 a fluke since Big Perk got hurt?
You considered Dirks chip a fluke because of some perceived mental breakdown so I’m just going off the standards you set. You can call 2010 a fluke sure. I just don’t really get caught up in that since Kobe and Co won it all the year before and 3 more times before that.

You considered Dirks chip a fluke because of some perceived mental breakdown so I’m just going off the standards you set. You can call 2010 a fluke sure. I just don’t really get caught up in that since Kobe and Co won it all the year before and 3 more times before that.
:lol: Just feel if Bron played up to his standard there’s no conversation of Dirk being better than KG or even maybe a convo of him being a Top 3 PF.

I don’t think he’s better than KG… only thing he does better is maybe shoot but that’s about it.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Dirk gave KG them drugs every time in the playoffs similar to how Bean gave it to TD.

The 11 run >>> anything KG did in his career.

Dudes talk about the Pop “system”…

Duncan WAS the system. Duncan would’ve been the first overall pick in 96 but he chose to go back to Wake Forest. Imagine if Duncan was in the legendary 96 draft…

Duncan is the GOAT PF.

KG and Dirk could only muster 2 rings. KG was out west all those years and couldn’t dethrone the Spurs.

Kobe/Shaq and Tim Duncan were literally hoarding all the rings. Duncan was ELITE on both sides of the court. From day ONE

Slim Dunkin’ all day over both them boys

Last edited:
Now I WILL say if Marbury chose to stay in Minny. History would be different

I’ll give KG that grace. Him and Steph would’ve shook it up for real

Now I WILL say if Marbury chose to stay in Minny. History would be different
He still would’ve been…

IMG-0067.jpg

I still cant comprehend Dirk’s individual growth from ‘07 to ‘11.

I don’t think any player has improved that much after age 28.

Picture is the definition of a #FLUKE

IMG_8671.gif

They swept the lakers this series. And that’s an And 1 for Barea :pimp:

Not a fluke.

Dirk was that dude then. Routinely in MVP races and routinely leading his teams to 55-60 wins in the west. Had ALREADY been in the finals 5 years prior.

It was the right team at the right time, with Dirk at his prime (albeit towards the end of his prime). I view it like Hakeem winning in the 90s.

The Mavs management dropped the ball after the 2011 finals. But you could see they were COOL with that chip.

KG is not seeing Duncan or Dirk. He talks the most though and being visible warps perception

Tim is boring. Dirk is German. KG is a brother from USA, with “hooper” sentiments.

Of course somebody like Nick Young would start this troll convo.

KG is a monster tho. Really was amazing to watch those 3 PFS battle it out for damn near 20 years.

Dirk cooking KG in the playoffs:

Back
Top Bottom