The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

Basically simplified all that moving and operated in 2 spots. One of the goat iso scorers

Shout out to Avery Johnson. He set him up
He gave Serge 48 on like 15 shots :lol: Served Pau right before that. He was a killer man.

Even during the run I immediately wrote them off after that 40 point game from Brandon Roy :rofl: I thought it was the same ol same ol

I don’t think I’ve ever been more surprised by a champ. I didn’t want to hear Dirk anything after ‘07

KG is my man but I agree with whoever said he wasn't a natural #1 offensive weapon. Dirk was.

However, it's hard for me to go against KG's versatilities.

I think I would go with KG for that reason alone.

Offensively, it was a pleasure to watch high arch shooters. Dirk, Fish, Ben Gordon. All were special to watch shoot the ball.

Dirk getting treated like a sucka by GSW and then redeeming himself by doing what he did in 2011 was some real man stuff right there. He stayed and made it work. He didn't run off with his Olympic buddies to rule the basketball world like a bunch of teenaged girls.

7’ + with a LETHAL jumper and no major injuries

Dirk only had 5 seasons under 73 games played. Dude was durable as hell. 16 years of 70+, 7 years of 80 or more games.

and it helps that he didn't rely too much on his athleticism i.e. Bird, Duncan, etc. That type of game usually ages well.

Back
Top Bottom