The Official NBA Season Thread: Season Starts Now

Last year he had a serious knee injury in February. Knocked him out until just before the playoffs started, and he still wasn’t healthy.

Hes planning to load manage to try to avoid that.

I don’t see anything there to criticize.

You’re saying it worked for Kawhi once.

Isn’t one a bigger number than zero?

1 outta how many?

Yea , im gonna side with Embiid on this one.

He clearly can’t take the 82 game load why try to prove it for anyone else. He always looks washed by the playoffs and it ain’t just the choking he can barely move

Y’all make DAILY excuses for Ben Simmons and Embiid. It’s laughable. Ben Simmons doesn’t want to play. At ALL

…. Kawhi should “retire” though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even Shaq had 3 60+ games played and 2 70+ games played seasons after turning 30 years old.

Tim Duncan had 6, 70+ after 30 years old and Dirk had 7.

Again, why is no one clamoring for Embiid to retire:lol: :lol:

Kawhi has had 3 major lower body injuries. That would make anyone leery

Yea , im gonna side with Embiid on this one.

He clearly can’t take the 82 game load why try to prove it for anyone else. He always looks washed by the playoffs and it ain’t just the choking he can barely move

Forget the 82, he can’t even get you 70 he hovers around 60-65 games :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn NY Liberty got a ring before Jets, Mets, Harden and Russ. I'm not counting anything more before I was born. And that's 84 my guy.

Why would someone retire when someone would they are set to make 100m's on their current contract?

And no one overhypes Embiid. We just saw arguing over a top ten players list where we saw Jasyon Tatum ranked ahead of him and no one cared cause the reality is Jayson Tatum plays every game even if he can't carry Embiid's jockstrap when they are both healthy.

And turned into last four minutes of the game 5 yesterday and that might have been the worst officiating I've ever seen.

Adam Silver made the call for sure.

Back
Top Bottom