Gotta be a real sicko to call a team asking to trade G-League draft picks :lol:

but THEY said Rob Pelinka didnt know what he was doing

No vampires.
No concealed hands
No excuses
Andre The Giant GIFs | Tenor

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Almost got tickets to the hawks game. Prices didn’t justify the talent plus hawks might run away with it.

Hornets/Hawks usually end up being close, entertaining games. Been to like 5 or so in the last couple of years in ATL and Charlotte. But yeah, tickets in ATL are high for no damn reason now. People pay it though, especially for weekend games. For me it’s almost cheaper to fly direct to Charlotte for a game than drive to ATL b/c of those ticket prices. :lol:

Hornets/Hawks usually end up being close, entertaining games. Been to like 5 or so in the last couple of years in ATL and Charlotte. But yeah, tickets in ATL are high for no damn reason now. People pay it though, especially for weekend games. For me it’s almost cheaper to fly direct to Charlotte for a game than drive to ATL b/c of those ticket prices. :lol:
I spoke too soon :lol:. Figured I’d catch a game before heading back to the DMV. I just knew tickets would drop closer to the game. I guess I’m too used to the Wizards tickets :lol:

It’s the first Friday night game in Atlanta. The rappers/ball players/actors are out tonight. Prices will cool off between now and Christmas. I been to enough games where I can just buy nosebleeds and funnel down to season ticket holders seats who didn’t show up. Plus I used to work for them so I know where the regulars usually sit.

Back
Top Bottom