The Official NBA Season Thread: Season Starts Now

I get why people are low on Ingram but the reason I think it's a good trade has more to do with my feelings on Murray's health and career longevity (I wouldn't have given him that extension at all imo).

I think environment matters and Denver would be the best situation Ingram has ever been in. He would help a lot defensively after they lost KCP, and plus he's a free agent after the year so he would be motivated to play well to get paid.

While he wasn't good in the playoffs last year, he was lights out the season before. He can be a super dynamic shotmaker and replace a lot of what Murray does while also giving you greater length (pause).

For New Orleans, the trade would split up Ingram/Zion, give them a real PG and more shooting etc.

Think it would work both ways even if Denver obviously would never do it because they're committed to Murray being part of their championship core.

BI hasn't defended since he left LA.
That's fair and true and I knew someone would make that point, but he has the length to be a decent defender if motivated.

Again, I'm less high on Ingram than I am low on Murray at the moment, who also doesn't really defend and looked completely washed last season and in the olympics this summer.

I guess I still have a little hope for BI too that he has never been in a truly optimal situation.

Even more impressive at 91, that Hubie doesn’t do a 3 man booth. The last, three man booth he did that I can remember was the ESPN radio call in the 2010 finals, Lakers vs Celtics with Dr Jack Ramsay. Had it synced up with the tv and it was the best commentary I’ve ever heard.

Kind of surprised Reebok is jumping back into the non-retro hoops shoe market. But I look forward to seeing what they have to offer.

Competition is fierce right now with all the Chinese brands and relatively new players in the market like Puma. The only reasoning I can think of is that Nike has been losing market share and Reebok wants to take advantage.

Nike did replace their CEO though so let's see how that goes.

For all his fake tough guy stuff and only trying to punk European players, KG is 200% correct here. But many of you on here will Stan for embiid and the others who sit games. Smh.

I get the hate for Embiid for the flopping, foul baiting, and not delivering in the playoffs, but come on now, this dude's knees are shot. He forced his way back early last year and that bit him by aggravating the injury further.

I get that Embiid is an easy target to hate on, but this ain't it.

My dream trade would be to send BI to the Cavs for Jarrett Allen
That’s an interesting one. Obviously makes sense for New Orleans. Seems like a weird fit for Cleveland.

I’m just not really sure what to do with Ingram. Has talent but needs the ball a lot. Doesn’t shoot 3s like you’d want and sucks defensively. Don’t get where he fits.

That’s an interesting one. Obviously makes sense for New Orleans. Seems like a weird fit for Cleveland.

I’m just not really sure what to do with Ingram. Has talent but needs the ball a lot. Doesn’t shoot 3s like you’d want and sucks defensively. Don’t get where he fits.
And he’s expensive.

Those two things complicate things even more. He’s expensive now and he’s a UFA next summer that’s gonna want to get paid even more, so if you trade for him now, he could potentially walk even if you do actually want to pay him.

He give the Cavs another scorer,if he’s motivated he’s a capable defender,he does need to expand his range

1729539536798.png

Back
Top Bottom