The Official NBA Season Thread: Schedules Released

Mario Ellie didn’t have the player empowerment to determine his own path and get the bag that Lebron got.

Respectfully he was a journeyman that was lucky to play on some good teams with 2 of the top 10 players of all time. TD and Hakeem.

If you ask him he’d probably put TD and Hakeem above Lebron.

Lebron is the only player ever to win fmvp with 3 different teams.

…. Winning finals MVP with 3 different teams isn’t a flex… he literally just joined other teams. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now Elie is considered “lucky”? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude was a factor on 3 championship teams. He was a great defender and had a reliable jumper. Ironically, LeBron would’ve killed for a role player of his caliber.

LeBron himself is a journeyman at this point, dude has played for 3 franchises.

LeBron was “lucky” he played with Bosh, Wade, and AD.

Role players and journeymen matter

What’s the difference between guys like Mario Elie, Draymond, and Rodman? Not much. Draymond and Rodman make the HOF probably because they had more marketing opportunities and were bigger personalities. But basketball wise, they’re all the same. Elie has a right to speak on it. Same way a guy like Draymond can…

Cats got to stop trying to discredit dudes just because they didn’t average 20-5-5 and made multiple All star teams or all NBAs

Last edited:
lol that's not a journeyman. Journeymen are guys that hope from teams year to year. He's played for those three teams for at least 4 years. Hell, the Lakers are his 2nd longest stint and hes entering like year 7 or 8 I believe.

lol that's not a journeyman. Journeymen are guys that hope from teams year to year. He's played for those three teams for at least 4 years. Hell, the Lakers are his 2nd longest stint and hes entering like year 7 or 8 I believe.

He called Ellie a journeyman though. Ellie played for 5 teams, LeBron played for 3. Ellie got a late start after playing overseas (like PJ Tucker). He played 5 for Houston and 2 for San Antonio…. He retired at 37 after 10 years. If he’s a journeyman, so is Bron :lol: :lol:

Chris Paul is a journey at this point too then

so take one guys logic and make it fact? got it lol.

Houston and San Antonio don’t win those championships without Elie. Dude tried to discredit him just because he wasn’t a star. Ellie was a starter on the Spurs at that point, came off the bench for Houston but dude was just as much of a factor as a Draymond or Rodman.

Those Houston teams were one of the earliest teams with 4 legit 3pt shooters.

Elie, Horry, Kenny Smith and Maxwell all were lethal 3 point shooters

and you in turn tried to discredit Lebron. you not seeing that?

and yea, championship teams have solid role players.

IMG_8590.jpeg

IMG_3047.gif

Mario Ellie is the very definition of a Journeyman

Played for 6 NBA teams,played overseas for 3 different countries and in USBL and CBA.

Dawg also contradicting himself calling career 36% 3pt shooter Mario Ellie “great” but 35% 3pt shooter LeBron is not a good shoot :lol:

Dawg gotta stick to football discussions

QB Josh Johnson in the NFL and Jim “Journeyman” Jackson in the NBA have Gold and Silver everyone else is fighting for bronze.

IMG_8590.jpeg

IMG_3047.gif

Mario Ellie is the very definition of a Journeyman

Played for 6 NBA teams,played overseas for 3 different countries and in USBL and CBA.

Dawg also contradicting himself calling career 36% 3pt shooter Mario Ellie “great” but 35% 3pt shooter LeBron is not a good shoot :lol:

Dawg gotta stick to football discussions

I said “great” defender and reliable shooter. Which he was. Show me where I called him a great 3pt shooter. I said Houston had 4 legit/lethal 3pt shooters. You can kind of make of it, what you want. Playoffs, when it came to making it count, those 4 were lethal. They tapped into a different realm when the playoffs came around

Of course he was a better shooter than Bron though

Dudes really have wallpapers of ball players? How old are you guys?

Respectfully, that’s strange if you’re an adult. :lol:
I have myself and my girl as my main Lock Screen but I have other lock screens of athletes/or pop culture stuff. It’s more inspiration than anything 🤷🏾‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_7212.png
    IMG_7212.png
    816.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7213.png
    IMG_7213.png
    991 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7211.png
    IMG_7211.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom