The Official NBA Season Thread: Schedules Released

Mazulla got to put in a lot more work to be considered for Team USA coach. Maybe in 2032.
Not even in the picture realistically :lol:

Ty Lue and others have been working with Team USA for years, he's not skipping passed anyone already in the program

Man heckkkkk no. Been aint have the movement or shooting skills as Anfernee :lol: :lol:

I was talking about potential really. Ben had the physical tools but was too much of a diva to put it all together.

It’s obviously not a 1:1 comparison and I hope you got where I was getting at.

455823450_895237692638625_7267784840841238829_n.jpg

I don’t feel salty at all :lol:

Mazz and company smoked Erik Spoelstea en route to a championship. Something he has proven he can’t win without LeGOAT. All is good 8)

Dude, chill, mazulla has the same amount of rings as Spo.

Y’all lucked out and beat the heat without Butler. Don’t forget how he single handidly smacked ya all the year prior.

Heck Boston had the easiest path to the finals that Blatt could have coached them to a deep playoff run.

This feeling of superiority especially against Spo is just weird.

I remember I didn't know Caleb Martin had a twin, or maybe I forgot

So when he went to Miami, it messed me up.

I remember seeing some Charlotte highlights on NBA TV, and his brother was in them.

Then I switch over to a Miami game, and Caleb is playing.

I Google Caleb Martin and a pic of him in a Charlotte jersey comes up

I was in the crib off an edible thinking I was trapped in the Matrix and it was glitching

Shams finally realized that he can get more money going to a major outlet vs sticking with Stadium. Wonder if he reunites with Woj or continues to compete against him.

Back
Top Bottom