The Official NBA Season Thread: Schedules Released

:lol:

IMG_0041.jpeg

The Boston Celtics have been so called championship contenders every year since 2019.

Two of those years where you especially were thumping your chest out about came to a conclusion at the hands of the 5th seed and 8th seed Miami Heat.

So again I understand your salty feelings about Erik Spoelstra.

The Boston Celtics have been so called championship contenders every year since 2019.

Two of those years where you especially were thumping your chest out about came to a conclusion at the hands of the 5th seed and 8th seed Miami Heat.

So again I understand your salty feelings about Erik Spoelstra.
I don’t feel salty at all :lol:

Mazz and company smoked Erik Spoelstea en route to a championship. Something he has proven he can’t win without LeGOAT. All is good 8)

coaching team usa seems like an absolute chore . Idk why it’s a hot commodity . All the blame when you lose and most of the time when you win as well.

**** you don’t even get a medal

Why I don’t remember Chris Childs swinging at MJ and making him flinch :lol:

You don’t remember it cuz around that time Nike made a huge effort to get that video scrubbed off all sports shows. I remember after that initial day, they never played that video again :lol:

Dude didn’t fear MJ the way THEY want you to think they did.

Mazulla got to put in a lot more work to be considered for Team USA coach. Maybe in 2032.
Not even in the picture realistically :lol:

Ty Lue and others have been working with Team USA for years, he's not skipping passed anyone already in the program

Back
Top Bottom