The Official NBA Season Thread: Schedules Released

I guess he is also drinking the media kool-aid too right? Where yall Gobert defenders at now?
It's well documented that team was terrible defensively

You had Bogdonavic and Mitchel starting I think with Ingels getting real minutes, that was the worst permiter defense that season for a playoff team

I don't think anything Billups said was necessarily wrong per say- and he is right that Gobert is too timid imo on defense, Gobert is terrible in space but so is every big in the league? My issue with Gobert is he actually doesn't get ENOUGH blocks for his size and how much he plays off ball, just like that game 6 against the Clippers - Blocks: 0

It's hard to track how many shots a Defensive Anchor prevents from even taking place. Looking at blocked shots is tough because people tend to avoid shooting near the rim when he is involved in the play.

Blocked shots, to me, has always been one of the more overrated stats we've tracked. Players end up going out of the way to get them but generally miss way more than not and now offensive rebounds are being given up.

It's hard to track how many shots a Defensive Anchor prevents from even taking place. Looking at blocked shots is tough because people tend to avoid shooting near the rim when he is involved in the play.

Blocked shots, to me, has always been one of the more overrated stats we've tracked. Players end up going out of the way to get them but generally miss way more than not and now offensive rebounds are being given up.

This. A lot of stuff you wont see in the stat sheets. Maybe look at the fg % of whoever takes a shot vs Gobert (or whoever).

These are fire :pimp:

They really have been slowly rolling out some nice Book cw's lately
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford collecting these post like Infinity Stones

thanos-last-stone.gif

Back
Top Bottom