The Official NBA Season Thread: Schedules Released

What would your Top 10 PGs list look like finessence finessence ?

Magic
Steph
Oscar
Zeke
CP3
Kidd
GP
Stockton
Clyde Frazier
Tiny Archibadld

Nash ain’t in my top 10
But he a top 20 pg

Lump him in with Cousy, Kevin Johnson, Rod Strickland, Tim Hardaway and Westbrook

Lillard more of a SG/tweener IMO. Don’t know where to put buddy

I can’t speak on Tiny or Clyde but not having Nash at least on the back half of that list when he has as much MVPS combined as the whole list is crazy

I can’t speak on Tiny or Clyde but not having Nash at least on the back half of that list when he has as much MVPS combined as the whole list is crazy

Those Kobe MVPs.

Him having MVPs automatically makes him a top 10 PG? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

He not better than GP or Kidd… he’s equal to Stockton.

Tiny Archibald averaged 24-8 in his prime

Walt and Tiny both have rings over Nash’s MVPs…

Walt averaged 18-6 with 2 chips. Where is Nash better?

Last edited:
lol im not the biggest Kobe fan so you can miss me with the those were Kobes MVPs but we are all entitled to our opinion. What's funny is one of my earliest playoff memories is Kobe completely shutting down in that game 7 vs the Suns. Just quit. It doesn't get talked about a lot no more, but I remember that game and series pretty vividly for my age.

I can see that. During the playoffs it seems like Boston hit every kick out 3. Its crazy how LA Fitness ball is literally the main style of NBA hoops now. One primary ball handler that's your best player (if you got one) and everybody else waits to hoist up a three pointer....and it works! The triangle aint never coming back. Cant beat the math

They didn't play a non-shooter in the rotation besides Tillman, who only got minutes because Porzingis got hurt.

Everybody else was a threat from three, spreading the court for the slashers on the team.

NASH and STOCK were both PASS first PG's thats about it.

STOCK was an initiator and facilitator, was pesky and gritty on defense.

NASH was so much more than a initator and facilitator....Nash could go get his own bucket at any time and was more of a threat from 3, reliable in the CLUTCH and could take games over.

STOCK didn't have that capacity, nor did he seek it.

don't really see the comparison here.

But to each his own.

From what I have read/seen, Stockton was physical and strong af. Nash played basketball like a soccer player. Finesse, a lot of speed and passing. And a deadly shooter.

…. Says the guy who didn’t even acknowledge Zeke or a guy like Tiny Archibald as some of the top offensive PGs

Because Zeke's offensive impact pales in comparison to Oscar, Magic, Nash, and Curry.

Pistons were built on defense and depth, they were a very good offensive team. But not top of the league good like Oscar, Magic, Nash and Curry in their primes.

Imagine Nash's impact in today's game. He would be insane.

In those era conversations, he's always one of those guys I wish could've played in today's era.

Because Zeke's offensive impact pales in comparison to Oscar, Magic, Nash, and Curry.

Pistons were built on defense and depth, they were a very good offensive team. But not top of the league good like Oscar, Magic, Nash and Curry in their primes.

Nash literally averaged 14ppg. Please use context when discussing this guy

Back
Top Bottom