The Official NBA Season Thread: Schedules Released

If this is your way of telling me to up my ante I just want you to know I don’t need encouragement

My powers are just not as effective since more people are now coming to terms with the fact Bron is the GOAT.

Never wrong. Just early.
You don't understand man. You got clear agendas. Anti had no agendas besides his name. Anything anyone loved could get suddenly, brutally slandered. Truly random chaos. The only thing safe was Jay-Z.

antidope antidope

What IS your take on Michael Jackson?

I don't want to take finessence finessence 's word. I know he is out to get you.
I don't really care for Michael Jackson. I don't "get it". There's nothing there that created this level of mass hysteria imo. I'm not willingly listening to Michael Jackson ever.

But yall enjoy your Hee Hees and SchomOns. Doesn't impact me at all. Gotta let people do them..

I don't really care for Michael Jackson. I don't "get it". There's nothing there that created this level of mass hysteria imo. I'm not willingly listening to Michael Jackson ever.

But yall enjoy your Hee Hees and SchomOns. Doesn't impact me at all. Gotta let people do them..
Thanks for your honesty. I disagree but it's art. We don't have to agree.

I'm sure many agree with you but they fear social blowback. #

Let’s get it back on track

I bet she got that
81ie1B-b0jL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

:emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom