The Official NBA Season Thread: Season Starts Now

Just like everything else NYC endorses.
Except for Isis
20240329_213341.jpg

Biscuits are way more versatile than everything on that list and can hit at any time of the day.

Easy #1. Walking triple double.

Breakfast by themselves with butter, you can have them with gravy, you can use them as a sandwich, as a side for dinner, you can even make them a dessert.

BoBerry biscuits are legendary. Quit playing.
Idk what it is about sandwiches but by themselves, savory or sweet spreads and definitely with gravy I agree ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How we feeling about Pretzel Bread/Buns on here?

They have their time and place, but I think they have become a little overhyped.
Pretzel buns are good too…One of my old jobs used to have the machines where you can grab sandwiches for lunch and pay on the honor system :lol: …The Pretzel ones where my go to for the free lunch, roast beef with provolone :pimp:

How we feeling about Pretzel Bread/Buns on here?

They have their time and place, but I think they have become a little overhyped.
Haven't tried it yet but see it everywhere

I am an occasional pretzel and marinara guy for sure though

Mavs have a real coach now. This is not going to be as easy as the first 2 series were.

Glad it wasn’t this that triggered the food talk…

So some NBA players have some sexual fetishes. I guess that makes them like . . . a very large segment of the rest of the human population.

As long as they're not hurting anyone and it's all consensual, let people be freaky in peace and stay out their business, I say.

Back
Top Bottom