The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

I was watching 2004 games and It’s kinds crazy that the LeBronze name was even a thing considering he was pretty much the last man off the bench :lol:

Duncan and Iverson escaped all the criticism :lol: :smh:
It was funny seeing Marbury courtside yesterday. He was heavily involved in that embarrassment. As was Wade. At least Melo was a DNP. :smh:

IMG_6581.jpeg
New avatar for my man with the LeBron Lion picture.

I'll tell you one thing, I didn't miss all the ******* gambling ads that come on every break like in the NBA/NFL.
#Broke

It was funny seeing Marbury courtside yesterday. He was heavily involved in that embarrassment. As was Wade. At least Melo was a DNP. :smh:

Larry Brown deserves a lot of criticism. Also, a bunch of players dropped out last minute due to "security concerns". Brown and John Thompson were the worst possible coaches for Team USA ever. Also, I'm throwing Hank Iba in there, who basically tortured the 1972 team in the lead up to the 1972 Munich games. Then, the 1972 team got robbed twice of the gold medal. Those silver medals still sit in a vault in Switzerland, unclaimed. Iba, Thompson and Brown can buzz off. Terrible coaches.

I was watching 2004 games and It’s kinds crazy that the LeBronze name was even a thing considering he was pretty much the last man off the bench :lol:

It was absolutely Larry Brown’s fault - same with Darko’s career. He has this weird thing about playing young players that somehow continued to the Olympics. I remember that Lebron, Carmelo and DWade would get put in with the team in a hole - they’d go on a run and then Brown would sit them all again and they’d lose. It was just bizarre.

Ant was on the bench wrapped up like a 40 year old. He was the only guy on the team like that but I can’t find any reports of him being hurt

They escape all the criticism nowadays :lol: The ESPN boards were killing those two & Larry Brown. But yea Bron caught some smoke because of the hype

Ant was on the bench wrapped up like a 40 year old. He was the only guy on the team like that but I can’t find any reports of him being hurt

They escape all the criticism nowadays :lol: The ESPN boards were killing those two & Larry Brown. But yea Bron caught some smoke because of the hype

I meant on Niketalk. I remember the threads when they lost :lol:

Back
Top Bottom