The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

My guy mugsy was a lotto pick who was drafted alongside a 7’7 guy who shot 3 pointers.

And mugsy played up until the 2000s. Two years before Bron came into the league. Earl Boykin was undrafted and played a decade. IT2 is 5’7 and averaged 30ppg and led the Celtics to the ECF in Brons era.

And then there is JJ Barrera…..you know what…nvm

IMG_8937.jpeg

IMG_8938.jpeg

IT is 5’9. The difference between 5’9 and 5’3 is significant.

Half of the big men in Jordan’s era are playing in China in today’s NBA too. Across the board top to bottom the league is just better and that’s a fact.

Like let’s be real people were impressed Mike dunked from the Free throw line if any of us saw a 16 year old do that now we wouldn’t think twice about it.

Basketball players as a whole are just way better now than they were in the 90’s is just how evolution of the game works. This is acknowledged with every other era but for some reason it can’t be true for the 90’s.

Idk who tatting this goofy **** on their body.

Tatum looking like he is one 'how are you doing, is everything okay' from collapsing in tears

finessence finessence antidope antidope CJMcfly26 CJMcfly26

I think Cp3 will be great for Wemby. Perfect timing in their careers too.

This is the cp3 that can teach for real.
I agree. Sounds cliché, but my hope is that he is an extension of Pop on the floor. It will also bode well for Devin Vassell, who I think has All Star potential. Get some more spot up threes, and he looks like he put on a lot of muscle too.

Back
Top Bottom