The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Puerto Rico at 11:15 | Serbia vs South Sudan at 3

This is the most disinterested I’ve been in an NBA Summer in a minute. First of all, time is flying. I don’t half these new *****s in summer league (AI generated created players). The league is weird now. Something about a tournament?

NT’s notification still trash. Twitter with fake basketball news/headlines. ESPN firings?

Like WTF? It’s all over the place

This tends to happen after the 2nd (of your two teams) wins a championship… the rest of the league becomes nonexistent

This is the most disinterested I’ve been in an NBA Summer in a minute. First of all, time is flying. I don’t half these new *****s in summer league (AI generated created players). The league is weird now. Something about a tournament?

NT’s notification still trash. Twitter with fake basketball news/headlines. ESPN firings?

Like WTF? It’s all over the place
Very proud of you and I agree.

How do you not know your own stats? :lol: :lol:

I’d know if I scored 20+ and had 6 3s

His real numbers:lol:

D21B7E56-53E9-432B-A760-6A27448684A0.jpeg

Welp, straight from the horses mouth :lol:

Validates Windy's theory a few days ago

It's been as clear as day it was a soft rebuild around him. Dame wanted them to draft Shaedon Sharpe. Only within the past months has he strongly wanted them to reverse course and that's when this started. So it's pretty clear he was at least fairly on board with what they were doing since he was asking for a young player who wasn't ready.

Almost everyone is fine with him simply requesting a trade. Requesting a trade to one team means he's kind of at the mercy of how trades are constructed in the NBA. The team he wants to go to doesn't have what the other team wants. Until the Heat find a solution, it's going to be annoying and messy. If he didn't want that he could have asked to go wherever. It's just how it is.

Bro i just got embarassed bad. Had rec game in the hood here in the Philippines streetball stuff in the lower income area which is bad out here.

I knew i was in for a long night when i saw there was no Pg on my team. I just came in from a 15 hour flight less than a day so i was tired af. So i started throwing bull **** outlets to not bring down the ball as much.

So i threw one gets picked step in front of the guy who stole it and bruh nutmegs me. Thank God he missed the pull-up jumper . Crowd of like 200-300 just laughing it up

Had to make a split second decision if i should hack or let it go. :lol:

I’m drained as hell can’t think about work

Back
Top Bottom