The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Puerto Rico at 11:15 | Serbia vs South Sudan at 3

1689053571298.png

The French are literally everywhere :lol:. Had no idea
Famb me neither

One morning I wanted to try a Croque Madame, and search for French cafes in the valley, and the whole map lit up

Hell, I'm taking my girl to get some galettes this weekend.

French people be mobbing inside them cafes on weekends too. Made friends with one old French lady, and now she be having her family bring me Orangina from France since they stopped distributing it in the US.

I love the French

Where can I get some of this bread? What makes it good? Do I have to have like really good jams/spreads?

Put me on
Famb just search for French bakeries or cafes in your area. See which ones are highly rated

The busier the better, because they are gonna be having to bake more bread, so higher probability getting it as fresh as possible

Maybe it’s my whiteness, but I’ve loved bread all my life and have never been that discerning about it. There is definitely exceptional bread, then to me there’s a lot of good. Bread had to be basically cardboard or like a cracker for me to call it bad.

Maybe it’s my whiteness, but I’ve loved bread all my life and have never been that discerning about it. There is definitely exceptional bread, then to me there’s a lot of good. Bread had to be basically cardboard or like a cracker for me to call it bad.

I have seen bad bread

You don't bake your own bread famb?

I thought bread baking was a Top 10 hobby for Caucasians

Last edited:
I thought about it. But then I read up on how involved it is to make a sourdough starter and realized I’d rather spend that time on, um, other recreational activities.
Sourdough starter maintenance is pretty easy tbh. Once you get through the first week it's pretty much cruise control after that

Back
Top Bottom